PDA

View Full Version : Our first night with Iceman

Goob
12-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Was a little rough on the little guy. When his mom and dad left he paced by the door and whined. Snooter joined him in the pacing and whining (not sure why). He was pretty upset for most of the night, and we even tried putting him in the big bed with us. He didn't like it there so we moved him back to his crate. But when we did that then Snooter started whining and looking for him in the big bed. :conf3:

He seemed a LOT happier this morning though and has been running and playing with Snoot. :banana:

Poor little guy is going thru treatment for heartworms and can't go on walks! :sosad: He could use some magical rayz!

Nancy
12-22-2005, 03:17 PM
Here's a whole bunch of

:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

and a big hug!

Karen, is he a foster or did you just adopt him?

Goob
12-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Karen, is he a foster or did you just adopt him?

He's our friends' doxie, they just rescued him a few months ago from a shelter. He's a doll! They had to head back to Illinois for a week and we eagerly offered to babysit him over Christmas. He even has a stocking and some presents under the tree! He's a sweetie pie for sure and gets along great with my two. Especially Snooter! :hearts:

LUVMYGUNNER
12-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Here are some ray for him.:rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

mydachsies
12-22-2005, 03:41 PM
well thank god for snooter keeping him company! He is such a sweatheart:hearts:

lotsadox
12-22-2005, 04:05 PM
Sending bunches of rayz for Iceman. :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: I'm sure that by tonite he'll be doing fine.

Anatresia
12-22-2005, 05:05 PM
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for ICEMAN!

Snooter, you little drama queen! :rotfl:

I told Rigby that Iceman can't go on walks due to his heartworm issue and explained to her that's why she has to take those icky pills every month that she hates.

JanUet
12-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Sending Mega tons of :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: to the ICEMAN!

I'm sure you are spoiling him Karen!

Pokeys Mom
12-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Sending adjustment and healing :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: !!

Karen- you did everything right with the trial visits before the holiday stay. In my little experience the first night is the hardest. :sheep:

Are you still doing the vacataion photo album?

Goob
12-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Sending adjustment and healing :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: !!

Karen- you did everything right with the trial visits before the holiday stay. In my little experience the first night is the hardest. :sheep:

Are you still doing the vacataion photo album?

Thanks! There was very little butt sniffing when he first arrived, as they were already acquainted with each other. Snooter ran right up to him and wanted to play. Iceman was the most playful I've ever seen him. I think he misses his mom and dad.

Yup we're still doing a photo album! I'd post some pics from last night but I'm at work!

Patt
12-22-2005, 07:22 PM
I'm sure he misses his Hooparents, only natural. At the moment he feels he has been abandoned, but as time goes by he will settle right in and be a happy camper. Sending healing :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for the Iceman

Fluffy
12-22-2005, 11:41 PM
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for Iceman!! I'm glad to hear that today he seems to be doing better. He sure looks like he's having fun in the photos you posted!!

Jen
12-23-2005, 10:07 AM
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for Iceman. Hope he's adjusting to his vacation digs. Since he was just adopted recently, he's probably going to feel abandoned again, its hard. Hope Snooter and the Prof keep his spirits up!

Chapo's Mom
12-23-2005, 02:59 PM
:rayz: :hug99::rayz::hug99::rayz: Hugs and rays from me!
:rayz::rpaw::rayz::rpaw::rayz: Hugs and rays from Chapo!