PDA

View Full Version : Hewp me pweeeze

areese
09-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Sumbuddy's gotta hewp me.
My mutter brought home dis liddle dog. I THINK its a dog.... it is VEWY LIDDLE. It jumps on me and kisses me alla time. It gets to eat da dog food. All dat food is MINE. It gets da bones. All dose bones are MINE too. It gets da tweats. All da tweats are MINE.
Everybuddy sayz o wook at dat tiny ting. Isn't it CUTE.
I am the cute one.
I am da baby one.
Dis is not fair at all.
I wanna sit in my mutter's lap every minute but she won't let me.
I gib her da sad looks.
It doesn't matter.
Dat liddle ting is still here.
Pweeze hewp me.
love,
Owen

lotsadox
09-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Dear Owen,

my mutter dids de same ting to me onwy it was a gweat big dog. he jumps all ober, but i puts him in his pwace and don't lets him on de couch! i don't see why scooter had to come here to lib. my dad likes him and lets him sit in de chair wit him sos i don'ts sit der anymore. i sits on de couch. maybe you could sit wit your dad?

lub,

bogart

areese
09-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Dear Owen,

my mutter dids de same ting to me onwy it was a gweat big dog. he jumps all ober, but i puts him in his pwace and don't lets him on de couch! i don't see why scooter had to come here to lib. my dad likes him and lets him sit in de chair wit him sos i don'ts sit der anymore. i sits on de couch. maybe you could sit wit your dad?

lub,

bogart

My evil sister, Laika gets to sit wit the dad. She won't let me sit wiz him. He bewongs to HER. My mutter is da best one. I lub her. She sayz she lubs me. So she should make dat liddle ting go away I tink. Least she isn't a gweat big ting...but she SMACKS me wid her liddle feet.

HotDogMama
09-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Oh Owen, you poor little thing... you just ship yourself to Kentucky, and I will curl your hair, paint your toes, and let you wear allllll the pink you want!! I can't believe your mama is SOOOO mean!! :D :hearts: your Auntie Jennifer

Alex's Mom
09-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Oh, Owen!!! Sometimes in life, mutters do really good things...even if you just don't see the point!!! Your new little (and I do mean little) sister was rescued from a miserable life with the REALLY REALLY big dogs!!!! So you need to show her how wonderful her new life can be, and be a good big brother!!! Beleive me, your mutter :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: you very very much...(even better den the little sister, I bet!!) And just remember...she may be cute, but you're cute AND you win ribbons!!! What she ever done??

Rae
09-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Dere Own dis is Duchie. My daddy bring home anutter dog de udder day and her is CWAZY. I mean nuts. Her runs an runs and runs an runs. Daddy say her is a bird dog but I fink her is a bird bwain.

I too is habing twoubles wif the hooparents. My daddy desided he want his daddy chair back (he call it a wecwiner). Now I had all my bwankies wadded up in dere jus rite an my mutter wood sit dere wif me but now dey hab put me in a basket wif my bwankies in da floor.

I am so sowwy you is habing twouble. Hot Dog Mama is wite- you need to come to Kin Tuck E. My mutter will wet you pway at our house an we will hab a goodly time. I do wike to snuggle - is dat OK wif you? I will share my bwankies an bones an my basket.

But Paw-a is right. You mommy wescued dis wittle one and dat was bewwy nice of her, not ebberbody has de kind of life you an I do. Be nice an share you mommy. she will always lub you best.

quavec
09-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Dere Owen

U ken come lib wif me. Da huparents sez mom will be home lots soon and i will share her wif u. but we gotta share her wif da brudder - he's gots two legs but dwops lots of goodstuff to eat - and da sissy - she wants someone to dwess up.

Jen
09-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Oh Owen, poor boy, Mommy still loves you best you know!

Maybe some agility to boost your confidence?

blueyezz74
09-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Harley, is that you disguising yourself as Owen????? :scratch:

Tex
09-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey der Owey....dis is da Joowee. I knows dat your mudder wubs you bewwy much!!!!! Hang in der. Dat widdle ting will get to knows da wools ob da howse soon enuff. And if not, just poop unders da bed. But be sures to bwame the wittle one!!!!! :hearts: Joowee

Red Haired Girl
09-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Awwww! Bless his poor, sad little heart :hearts:

oceangirls
09-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Hi Owen, this is Angel. I know how you feel. I still waiting for da sissy to leave. I share a womb with her and then I share my fur-mama and fur-daddy with her and then hoo-mama and hoo-daddy pick me up and drive me to Forever Home and somehow I find her here. :scratch: It been 3 years and she still here. :conf4:
Your best defense is to be very very cute. Also since the sissy is tiny, you nudge her out of da way when mama try to pet her. I see your piccies... you very very cute and will be good at this.
Lickies and sympathies,
Angel H.

From Angel's Mama:
Owen, sweetie, your mama has more than enough love to go around :hearts: . And I think you will grow to love your new little sister.

As for you, Angelina Renee, you would miss your sister if she wasn't here, you know you would... and I do not believe you are in any way being deprived of love :rolleyes:.

blueyezz74
09-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Owen,
Tis is Harley. My mommy told me about dis post. I feel the same way about my little devil, I mean brutter. Tats when I just go sit with daddy. I let the little devil, I mean Max have mommy. She will always set time away for me. Last night she pulled me on the big bed that the little devil, I mean Max, can jump up on. She rubbed my belly and my back. I was so happy. Things will get better.

~Harley

Bella's Mom
09-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Owen dis is da Bewwa girl. Why da mutter do dat to u? My mutter is doin dat to me too sayin sweet tings about a brudder or sometin. I knew it was bad news! Dats okay Owen, when da wittle ting poops on da rug u can wun over to da mutter and tell. Dat what she gets, dat what I gonna do, I have da pwan now.:duh:

lizzieb38
09-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Owen, Honey, this is Auntie Lisa. Now you know your momma loves you very very much. She told me so. So don't go worrying about that little thing that's moved in. You'll get used to her. Oz wants me to let you know that. Your momma did a very GRAND thing by letting Salsa live there, cuz Salsa was destined for a very bad life. So ease up on the momma a little. She :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: her little Owen, and is so proud of you. I know cuz I see the pics of you when you win all your ribbons. Now be a good little ween, and try to give your new sister some love.

lotsadox
09-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Owen,

Dis is Cash. I got dis reawwy BIG liddle brudder. I didn't likes him much at first, but we been hangin' out togedder outside and I taughts him to dig holes in de yard. Don't tell me mudder and fadder, but I kinda likes him! I even forgets dat I'm supposed to not like him and play wif him sometimes! :shocked: You liddle sis mights be all right. Besides you can always push her out of the way since she's liddle! :banana: