PDA

View Full Version : Dudley's driving me insane!

Frzframe
09-06-2006, 10:50 PM
So Rocky is home and in a kennel inside an x-pen in the family room with us and Dudley wants to get to him so bad and he's driving me crazy. I put his muzzle on him so he'd stop biting at the wires of the pen so then he just pushed it with his nose. I finally had to put him in his kennel in the dinning room and now he's barking and crying. What else can I do???? Oh yeah and the water bottle helped for like 2 seconds. :duh:

lotsadox
09-06-2006, 10:59 PM
I'm :sorry: that Dudley is not behaving. Did you put vinegar in the water? Plain water doesn't work that well for some dogs, but vinegar water usually does. Especially if you're a good enough shot to get them in the face with it. :shocked:

Frzframe
09-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Running to see if I have any now. :)

Tex
09-07-2006, 07:18 AM
Uh oh, sending some behave Dudley :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: you direction!!!!!

Frzframe
09-07-2006, 10:24 AM
I finally had to put the dreaded collar on him (citronella) and it kept him quite the rest of the night in his kennel. I have him where he can see Rocky today so I hope he'll get over this (this has worked before) and be okay when I get home but I have my doubts because this morning it was back to digging, crying and barking. But, he did eat where as last night he didn't. :)

Goob
09-07-2006, 10:56 AM
What about giving him a super duper big huge bone to keep him busy? Good luck!!