PDA

View Full Version : Sofie's annual

alfina
09-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Just got back from her vet. She is at 8.5 lbs. She got her new rabies tag ( here you have to get a new one every year even though the shot is good for 3 years :rolleyes: ). We did bordatella and titters test for others. She has a bit of yeast infection in her ears.

I also had her hips and knees x-rayed. She also had her eyes certified. She is a conformation dog. I am considering breeding her. A lot of breeders like her and made positive comments about her. So, she would be a breed improvement. However, before I do anything I want to make sure she has no hidden defects that I am not aware of. So, that's why I had her hips and knees x-rayed. Radiologist is going to call me when they looked at the film. She looks and moves fine but you never know.

AgileOllie
09-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Great news!!! I'm so proud to hear that you're thinking about the future of the breed.

Good Luck on the xrays!!!

Patt
09-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Sounds like Sofie is doing wonderful. :cheer2: Only 8.5# :wow: she is a little bit of girl isn't she? :hearts: :hearts:
Fast healing :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for the ear infection.
:crossfin: that the x-rays on knees and hips are okay!

oceangirls
09-07-2006, 06:50 PM
She is a tiny thing! She is a very pretty girl - I would be tempted with puppies :hearts: if we didn't have all we could handle already :)

Frzframe
09-07-2006, 09:01 PM
That's great news. :cheer2: for Sofie, well except for her little ears that is.

alfina
09-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Forgot to tell you guys that she expressed her anal glands when they were taking sample for the fecal. The vet was laughing about it.

Tex
09-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Glad to hear that Sofie's annual went well!!!!

Bella's Mom
09-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Sofie is a beauty. I can see why people think she should be shown. :angel7: