View Full Version : Otto At the Vet

Otto'sMom
09-11-2006, 11:08 AM
I noticed last week Otto's chompers were bothering him again, so he's back at the vet today, possibly getting them removed:sosad:
Mimi had a tapeworm running laps on her bunghole so I've got to pick up the pill for that today, and Louie the kitty is accompanying Otto at the vet's. Louie has chronic upper respitory infection and has terrible mouth sores. I'm hoping they can get a gel for it so they can heal and stop the stinky mucous that he has encrusting his mouth. Poor stinky Louie.

Da Brat
09-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Aw, poor babies!! Hope everybody gets to feeling better soon. And :bigrayz: for no more wormies or sores or bad teefies!

Frzframe
09-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Wow when it rains it pours! Poor Otto I hope your mouthy feel better soon. Tapeworm ewwwwwwwww poor Mimi. And then there is Louie, the poor baby can't breath right and now has ouchies on his mouth. :( :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for all your babies.

Alex's Mom
09-11-2006, 12:43 PM
:wow: Andrea, the vet must love you almost as much as mine loves me! :rotfl: Sending tons of :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: for the furkids to feel better, and :hug99::hug99: for their mom and her pocketbook!

Tex
09-11-2006, 01:15 PM
:wow: Andrea, the vet must love you almost as much as mine loves me! :rotfl: Sending tons of :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: for the furkids to feel better, and :hug99::hug99: for their mom and her pocketbook!

Big :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: ! Lots of :hug99: and :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for the furkids!

Bella's Mom
09-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Sure hope everybody is feeling better soon! :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

catstamm
09-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Good luck Andrea, sending lots of "Win the lotto" :bigrayz:

Otto'sMom
09-11-2006, 01:30 PM
I'd rather have "Win an Otto":bigrayz: I love my little puppy pal:hearts: and hate to see him hurt.

HotDogMama
09-11-2006, 01:42 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: lots of rays for everybody, and some:bigrayz: for your brain, if its not already too late? :D :hearts:

Otto'sMom
09-11-2006, 01:44 PM
My brain is well past :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: ing

Patt
09-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Lots of healing :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and :pray:ers for all your FurKids!
I hope all are doing better soon! :crossfin:

Otto'sMom
09-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Otto didn't have to lose his chompers yet, he's got antibiotics for his sore mouth. Louie got a ton of meds to help his chronic disease, the fun part should be getting those pills in him.

Frzframe
09-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Louie got a ton of meds to help his chronic disease, the fun part should be getting those pills in him.

OHHHHH I feel for you as I had to give my cat Franny meds for six months or so for her UTI. It was not fun let me tell ya. Good luck!

K2
09-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Glad to hear that Otto gets to keep his chompers. Sending everyone some :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and :hug99: :hug99:

Teddysmom
09-11-2006, 09:55 PM
:ditto:
:holyshp: Sending mega :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:for the fur babies to feel better soon and lots of :pray: :pray: for you and your checkbook!