PDA

View Full Version : Who poisoned Norman?

Frzframe
09-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Check it out www.nj.com

Here is the story about those poor babies who were poisoned with anti-freeze.

Teddysmom
09-14-2006, 09:55 PM
I can't believe people can be THAT cruel and heartless when it comes to animals of any kind! It just sickens me to no end to hear about things like this. Whoever did this needs to have the same stuff done to them - so they can see what it feels like! Stupid humans!!!! People like that need to be shot! Normally I'm not a "violent" or easily angered person, but this incident - done deliberately - angers me to no end. Whomever did that does not deserve to live!

Patt
09-15-2006, 03:48 AM
I hope they find the guilty party and send them to jail along with heavy fines. Unfortunately I doubt anything will come of it. :sosad:

Tex
09-15-2006, 10:05 AM
I can't believe people can be THAT cruel and heartless when it comes to animals of any kind! It just sickens me to no end to hear about things like this. Whoever did this needs to have the same stuff done to them - so they can see what it feels like! Stupid humans!!!! People like that need to be shot! Normally I'm not a "violent" or easily angered person, but this incident - done deliberately - angers me to no end. Whomever did that does not deserve to live!

:ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

Frzframe
09-15-2006, 03:46 PM
last night.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/9853388/detail.html