PDA

View Full Version : Special treatment

Courtney
09-18-2006, 04:59 PM
We all know that HRH Napoleon Dynamite is spoiled and is the one in charge. But he really is just too much sometimes. :D We've gotten lots of rain this month. As you can imagine, he hates wet grass. I can't even get him to go out the back door, and if I do, he will not set foot off the back deck. If I carry him off it, he runs top speed back to it as soon as I put him down. HOWEVER - if I take him out on a leash out the front door, he has no reservations about going potty. So, the past couple times it's rained, I have just let him out the front door. He walks down the steps, over to the grass, takes 3 steps in, and pees or poops, then immediately runs back inside. What the hell is the difference between the front yard and the back!?! I have stopped trying to figure that out, as I'd probably have a stroke. And since he is going potty outside and not in the house, I can't really fault him.

This morning, I got out of bed and said "come on boys, let's go outside." Thor, Blevins, and Primo hop up and are ready to go. Napoleon stays in bed. I say, "come on, Po." He just looks at me and the look says "you know I don't go in the back yard when it's wet!" So I let everyone out in the back yard, stay out there with them for 10 minutes or so, then leave them out and come back in. As I am walking through the kitchen, I hear Po get off the bed. He comes trotting down the hallway and heads to the front door and waits for me to let him out. Goes right out and pees, then trots right back in. Can you say SPOILED!!? :rotfl: :rotfl:

jenfer
09-18-2006, 05:02 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:
HRH sures deserves royal treatment. ;)

lotsadox
09-18-2006, 05:25 PM
HRH knows he's special. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

quavec
09-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Well, HELLO, only 'common' folks use the back door :rolleyes: . Surely you knew that! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Patt
09-18-2006, 05:37 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: I love the way you tell his story. :hearts: Clever little guy, they do have a mind of their own. :lol:

oceangirls
09-18-2006, 08:37 PM
Dogs are weird, aren't they? :lol:

areese
09-18-2006, 09:18 PM
He's just a little genius is all....
That's such a cute story...

Jen
09-18-2006, 09:23 PM
:lol::lol: Only the main entrance for Sir Po!

lizzieb38
09-18-2006, 10:04 PM
Well, HELLO, only 'common' folks use the back door :rolleyes: . Surely you knew that! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well I'll be, we must be royalty then cuz we only have one door we use!!!(said in my best Beverly hillbillies voice):rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Does his royal Wienie have lil overshoes too wear????:rotfl: :rotfl:

Jacqueline
09-19-2006, 02:48 AM
How wonderfully well trained you are :rotfl: :rotfl:

Po is one smart little pupper. Anyone who doesn't think these dogs are special should just think about this. He slept in until he was ready....

JanUet
09-19-2006, 06:09 AM
That is just too funny! :lol:

At least he didn't wait for you to grab an umbrella to cover him while HRH did his business :rotfl:

Tex
09-19-2006, 08:49 AM
SSSHHHHHHHH! Don't tell Julie, then I'll really be in for it. (She's a founding member of the "He** NO, not in the wet grass" club).

Bella's Mom
09-20-2006, 02:31 PM
HRH is right! :rotfl: Too funny!