PDA

View Full Version : Tasha 2 magazines 0

Jen
09-20-2006, 09:02 PM
And that's just this WEEK! Its weird, we do all of our SA things before leaving (kong then ignore her), Tasha goes up on the couch to nap before we leave (!) and then I come home to find a magazine by the door destroyed. Ok, they're just catalogs of no value, we finally learned to keep the magazines on a table, and leave a catalog on the floor by the foor for her as it gives her something to do to release the anxiety....I worry without a catalog to shred when she needs to she might take it out on something we value.

Anyone else have this problem? She's getting tons of exercise, 30 min or more in the morning before breakfast, and another 50+min at night. Lots of play time, chewies, our schedule hasn't changed, no thunderstorms....:scratch: :scratch:

catstamm
09-20-2006, 09:08 PM
A girls gotta have some fun mom :rotfl: :rotfl: Maybe she wanted to order a surprise for you????:hug99: T.P. is the favorite around here.....I just wish paper of any kind gave ME that much enjoyment...:rotfl: :rotfl:
I guess I'm no help at all......

blueyezz74
09-20-2006, 09:32 PM
At least Tasha isn't shredding the underside of the box spring and crawling into it. :rotfl:

I can't leave any paper around here. I was reading a book and put my bookmark down when Max could get to it. 2 mins later the one edge is wet and has been knawled on.

Patt
09-21-2006, 12:52 AM
Gretel also loved magazines or phamplets or pens. I couldn't leave them any where not even the tables. Trixie likes her Kong, so far she hasn't bothered anything ....yet. :crossfin: I guess you better stock up on catalogs.

Tex
09-21-2006, 07:30 AM
I have to thank doG that we don't have a problem like that (*knocking on wood*). Julie & Jax are really good about not chewing up/destroying things they shouldn't. Of course, it thinking that they could helps me keep our apartment pretty darn clean most of the time!! Guess I'm not much help either.

Anatresia
09-21-2006, 07:43 AM
My two are usually pretty good. Mr. Butters will cut his nose trying to break out, or vomit, but he usually doesn't destroy anything. Once in a while a magnet from the fridge will be chewed up, or a piece of tupperware from the open shelf next to the fridge might have bite marks, but it's been a while since they've done that.

So I guess I have no advice, just rayz:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Bella's Mom
09-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Sometimes us girls just need to tear some sh!@ up! :rotfl: :rotfl:

K2
09-21-2006, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=Jen] we finally learned to keep the magazines on a table, and leave a catalog on the floor by the foor for her as it gives her something to do to release the anxiety....[QUOTE]

Maybe you should leave her a charge card, too!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: (sorry, I couldn't resist!!)

quavec
09-21-2006, 01:45 PM
We've never had magazine/catalog problems - they are usually in the bathroom :ashamed: and we close those doors when not in use (toilet paper theif). BUT, we have come home to shredded newspapers and other paper products.

I haven't a clue as to what to do - would love to hear anything others have to say though.

Jen
09-21-2006, 02:07 PM
I have no problem picking up when she's killed one, and with the holiday season coming we'll have tons of them. So for now its a bit of pick up at night.

I wouldn't leave her a charge card K2 or I'd come home to a truckload of cheese and flossies! ;)