PDA

View Full Version : I CAN'T find Bobo!!!!

K2
12-24-2005, 11:13 AM
I was set on not getting one for Pippit. But I had a change of heart. I went to 2 Petco's yesterday(we don't have Petsmart) And I can't find one!!! UGH!!! Has anyone found on in any other stores?

lotsadox
12-24-2005, 11:57 AM
Oh, no, Pippit is going to be bobo-less for Christmas. I mailed ordered mine from PetSmart, but I wouldn't recommend that. It took like a month for them to get here. I haven't seen them anywhere else. I wish you were closer, I'd give you one of mine since I can give them to my dogs as long as Scooter is here. He destroyed on in under 10 minutes. It's a little expensive to have stuffies with Scooter around.

Lisa
12-24-2005, 12:48 PM
I think they are exclusive to Petsmart. I don't think you'll be able to get them elsewhere :(

HotDogMama
12-24-2005, 12:49 PM
Kroger has the mini ones. Good luck!:crossfin:

Fluffy
12-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Like a dummy I waited til yesterday and of course Petsmart was out :( I'm so disappointed b/c I wanted to get them for Noodle and Buddy E too. I'll have to get them after Christmas and send them to Va. I also looked at SuperPetz, and of course, sold out....other stores DO carry them, though they are a tad different looking but they are still super hard to find!!

K2
12-24-2005, 02:59 PM
:banana: :banana: I am SOOOO excited!!! On a fluke I went to this local pet(less) store. So, I'm looking around and someone asks to help me. I say I'm looking for Bobo. She knows exactly what I'm talking about and leads me to them!!! They had about 8 left and I bought 2(they were buy one, get one 1/2 off) So, the Pipmiester will be getting 2 Bobos tomorrow morning!!!:banana:

The bad news: during the move I seem to have misplaced the battery charger for my digital camera and my battery is low. So, charger finding thoughts would be helpful!

Goob
12-24-2005, 03:01 PM
We MUST have pics with the BOBO!!! When will he be opened?

Lisa
12-24-2005, 03:10 PM
So cool!! :congrat2: :congrat2: (been looking for a reason to use the new smilie!!)

Awesome, I am very happy that other stores carry them...must just be up here :sad2:

Patt
12-25-2005, 12:26 AM
I'm glad you found a couple of Bobo's, if you were closer I'm sure Trixie would have been happy to give hers to Pippit. Hope you find your battery charger. :D

K2
12-25-2005, 09:25 AM
I gave Pippit Bobo #1 last night. It was a great, thrilling and hilarious hour before he found the squeeker and de-stuffed some of it! I did find my battery charger~am working on posting the pics!