View Full Version : I hates de vets - By GOOSEMan

Yolanda
09-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Der furbrudders, fursissies, and hooomans.

I needs a lots of :hearts: :hearts: dis evening. My Mutter tooks me to the voom of doom todays for ans checkup.

I knows I's an older southern gentleman -- yous don't have to tells me. Ok, I did loss a tiny bit of weight (1/2 #) and now I is a whopping 5.7 #. Dis vets, she was posed to be my friends. yea right. She pokes a cold thingy in my ears, shines lights in my eyes, feels mes up and down, sticks with a needle to gets some red stuff. Listen to my hearts and then pokes me in the hinney. I gots ebben with hers. I sprayed my back end all ober hers.

De final out comey - I is a beryy healthy senior citizen. Mutter is just a worry wart cause, I was stressing with all dis fixiing ups the housee. So eyes wents on a hunger strike and only eats grilled chicken when eyes wants toos.

See, I is still a bery handsom guys evens with my 'booboo'.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/sept06.jpg

lotsadox
09-26-2006, 05:07 PM
GOOSEMan, you are a very handsome boy! :hearts: :hearts: Miss Sweetums says she doesn't like the vet either and usually tries to bite her or the vet tech, but without many teeth it's hard to intimidate them. Miss Sweetums also says that she would :love5: to meet you in person. You're the most handsome older gentleman that she's seen and she promises not to try to bite you. :hearts: :hearts:

Rae
09-26-2006, 05:08 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: for da GOOSEman!

Yolanda, I know this is a huge weight off your shoulders to hear he is OK... congratulations to you both on coming through a stressful day in tip top shape.

big hugs to you both!

Da Brat
09-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Oooohhhhh, be still my beatin' hart!!! Yous one hansum man GOOSEman!! I can never get enuff o lookin' at that gorgeous mug o yers!! :hearts: :hearts:

Patt
09-26-2006, 05:56 PM
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: for the GOOSEMan. :muchlove:

I'm happy to hear everything is A-Okay and it was just a little stress. :love:
Sending feel better soon :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: to that very handsome gentleman. :hearts: :fh::hearts:

K2
09-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Poor Goosman!! Sending lots of :hearts: :hug99::hearts::hug99: your way!! You are such a handsome little guy~glad to hear you're healthy, too!!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
09-26-2006, 07:31 PM
Glad to hear he' s very healthy! I was wondering, how does Gooseman' s tounge keep from getting dry? I woke up with a dry tounge one day 'cos as I slept I was breathing thru my mouth.

Mama S.
09-26-2006, 07:32 PM
GOOSE, Mama has been standing by waiting for an update! I will send Aurora to bite da bad people for you! She has had enough of da woom of doom too!! Her will git dem for you!!!! I am soooooo glad that you are doing great!!!
Mama

jenfer
09-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Great to hear that you are doing well, GOOSEman.

areese
09-26-2006, 07:55 PM
So glad you are doing so well, Gooseman!
:hug99: :hearts: :hug99: :hearts: :hug99: for the handsome guy!

Teddysmom
09-26-2006, 08:15 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: for GOOSEMan and a very good check up! Glad to hear things went well, and mom needs to stop being such a worrywart :rotfl: You are a very handsome fella even if you are a senior! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: ya!

Jen
09-26-2006, 08:21 PM
:banana: :banana: (I think we need a chicken smilie) Yay Gooseman! Glad you're a healthy senior fellow. You need to put that weight back though--5.7 lbs? :shocked:

JanUet
09-26-2006, 08:22 PM
:woohoo: :way2go: GOOSEman :blowkiss:

You is the best looking senior I have ever seen. I'm glad that you got a clean bill of health :hearts:

Sending you and your Mommie great big :bighug: :bighug:

Tex
09-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Oh Gooseman, you are just gorgeous!!!!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
SO glad you got a good report from the bad vet peoples!!!
Sending you some "wanting to eat" :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: !!!!!!

LUVMYGUNNER
09-27-2006, 12:15 AM
Glad you are doing great.

laura
09-27-2006, 12:33 AM
:bigrayz: Oh sweetie peetie! I know how hard it must have been so hard to see Doc Sawbones!:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

blueyezz74
09-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Oh Gooseman, you are that small! I just want to cuddle you now. My Max is 10.5 lbs. He's like a little stuffed animal in my arms. :hug99:

Bella's Mom
09-29-2006, 03:02 PM
:hug99: :hearts: GOOSEMan dis is da Bewwa girl. Me and da Cooper boy is gwad u are feewin good an da mutter can rewas a wittle. Dat woom of doom is no fun dont dey know? I wuv u GOOSEMan. -Bewwa Girl