PDA

View Full Version : NDR - Reward offered on my local news

Frzframe
09-26-2006, 06:09 PM
for someone who tried to skin a cat alive. :( The owner was out of town and came home and found it. He should recover but dang it was nasty to see. They started at the back - poor kitty.

Patt
09-26-2006, 06:12 PM
OMG :faint: :sosad: I'm glad he will recover. I hope the owner makes him an inside kitty from now on.

jenfer
09-26-2006, 07:45 PM
This makes me very mad. People are so cruel. I read it one of the "signs" of serial killers-to be are they like to abuse animals. Just a thought.

Da Brat
09-26-2006, 07:54 PM
O.... M.... D..... G... How do these (I use the term loosely) people live with themselves!!! What goes through somebodies head that makes them want to do somethign like this!! When they find this person I am tempted to make a trip to Ottawa to do some skinning myself!! AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGG.. This just burns me up!!! :mad2:

Frzframe
09-26-2006, 08:02 PM
O.... M.... D..... G... How do these (I use the term loosely) people live with themselves!!! What goes through somebodies head that makes them want to do somethign like this!! When they find this person I am tempted to make a trip to Ottawa to do some skinning myself!! AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGG.. This just burns me up!!! :mad2:

Actually it wasn't in Ottawa but in Olathe which is just up the interstate from here. :(

Jen
09-26-2006, 08:26 PM
I hope they find the :bleep: Preferably a crowd of animal rights vigilantes will find him....

Tex
09-26-2006, 09:50 PM
Um....WOW!!!! Not even sure what to say to that.....:scratch: . Tried to skin a cat ALIVE?????? Man..........glad it's gonna be ok.....:sosad: