PDA

View Full Version : Meeting went well...

Fluffy
12-24-2005, 11:12 PM
Well, today was the big day, with all four dogs! We met up the street from my parents house, and things went really well!! Buddy E was the only one who got bent out of shape. Heidi snapped at Noodle, once and was done. She has pretty much been keeping to herself. Buddy S is driving Buddy E insane!! He just wants to play, play, play!! Buddy E thinks my Buddy is nuts so he snarls a lot. Buddy S is a little slow on the up-take so he just keeps going back for more and more and more. I wrapped Christmas presents for the furbabies earlier and got them all ready for tomorrow. The babies are all blocked in the kitchen/family room area (new carpet, not taking chances). Cara and I were in the front room and she went and got Noodle. Not thinking she put him on the floor and he ran right over to them and started to sniff at all the goodies. Caught him just in time, I think he would have :hearts: to have opened a tasty treat or two!! All is going well so now we just sit and wait for tomorrow and let the good times roll!! :lama: (Yes Janet, I WILL get LOTS of pictures, dont you worry!!! :turtle:)

Lisa
12-24-2005, 11:16 PM
Yaaay! I am happy things are going well!! :boogie: :boogie:

I sure they will have some minor snarls and snapping, but that is to be expected...they will work everything out fine.

Patt
12-24-2005, 11:19 PM
:thanx: for checking in and giving us an update. Sounds like the good times are going to roll, have fun. :banana: :piano: :guitar:

lotsadox
12-25-2005, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the update, Becca. It sounds like tomorrow is going to be a huge success! :banana:

New carpet? You mean with no stains or smells? I haven't had that in so long I have no idea what it's like. With the Peemeister and the occasional foster, I"ve given up on carpet and am in the process of replacing all carpet with hard flooring. It's just easier.

Yolanda
12-25-2005, 08:55 AM
What did I miss - why the meeting? Glad it went well.

Fluffy
12-25-2005, 09:41 AM
My sister came up to my parents for Christmas and and it was the first time her dogs met Heidi...we were a little concerned about it, but everything went a-okay!! (Well except Buddy S won't stop humping Buddy E AND Mac!!! :banana:)

oceangirls
12-25-2005, 09:49 AM
Looking forward to pictures!:banana: