View Full Version : Local pet shop owner prosecuted

alfina
09-30-2006, 07:38 AM
http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060930/NEWS/609300456

oceangirls
09-30-2006, 10:57 AM
It doesn't look like the pet owners made much progress with her :( What an evil b****.

It's too bad these articles don't do more to say that this kind of experience with puppy stores is more the rule than the exception.

lotsadox
09-30-2006, 11:35 AM
It's very sad that the legal system considers pets as 'property' instead of as living, feeling beings. :sosad: Until this changes, what happened is about all we can expect. The legal system sees very little difference between and 'lemon' car and a sick pup and the treats the perpetrators of the crimes accordingly. :mad2: Hopefully, in the near future this will change and we'll see some stiffer sentences for these criminals.

Tex
09-30-2006, 11:48 AM
It doesn't look like the pet owners made much progress with her :( What an evil b****.

It's too bad these articles don't do more to say that this kind of experience with puppy stores is more the rule than the exception.
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

Patt
10-01-2006, 02:20 AM
:sosad: I wish she would have received a jail sentence. Since she has moved to TX I'm sure she will be back in business soon. I know it stipulates she is not suppose to be selling pets for 5 years, but who will be checking?

Chris
10-01-2006, 09:32 AM
i hope folks in Texas will alert their media to make people aware to stay away from her.