PDA

View Full Version : Rough Night

Otto'sMom
10-01-2006, 11:56 AM
I had taken particular pleasure in knowing that as I went to bed last night, the house was clean, the sheets were freshly laundered and the ALL the dogs had gotten baths, even Buddy and Darwin. I dozed off happily cuddling Darwin and surrounded by soft and fluffy wiener dogs. I'm awakened at about 12:45 by a horrendous stench....:wtf: I'm thinking DAYMN Otto, you got some stanky hinder, but no...Grrrrrt had pooped on the comforter, stepped in it and crawled back under the blankets. So I had to strip the bed, wash Grrrt's stanky butt again and put clean sheets and a blanket back on the bed. Grrrt had to spend the night in the kennel, which she wasn't keen on. She made Grrrt noises for quite a while, but quieted down again.
Two hours later...MEOW....MEOW.....MEOW... :wtf: Seems Burnie was trying to tell me something at 2:45 in the morning, and I was too dimwitted to figure out what it was. I went to the cat room with him and petted him for a while and went back to sleep.
Four hours later....I'm dreaming of something stinky again...and am abruptly awakened by a dog tounge thrust into my open drooly mouth. Seems Darwin wanted to wake up and go out NOW!!!:rotfl: Grrrt had pooped in the kennel so I had to clean her up again and I let everyone outside. Finally figure out what Burnie was trying to tell me: The dryer had been running ALL NIGHT. Towels from the dog bath were dry. I'm just so lucky there wasn't a fire. I let the dryer air out for 4 hours and everything seems fine.
Go back to bed to be periodically awakened by Darwin attempting to tounge kiss me, sending me into fits:rotfl: of laughter, finally getting out of bed to give them their breakfast.
It was a rough night, but I didn't wake up crabby in the least.:scratch:

oceangirls
10-01-2006, 02:42 PM
dang, girl - sounds like you need a NAP!!! :lol::rotfl:

Tex
10-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Wowzers!!!! That sounds like quite and adventure!!!!! What, no pics??? (just kidding :rotfl: )

Lisa
10-01-2006, 04:16 PM
That is some night! I hope tonight you can get some :sleep004:

Bella's Mom
10-01-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm thinking! :rotfl:

Teddysmom
10-01-2006, 05:22 PM
:ditto: :ditto: I second the nap motion!

alfina
10-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Boy, and I thought my nights spent mostly taking Sofie outside every 2 hours were bad. I think you win, girl! Take a nap!

Patt
10-01-2006, 05:40 PM
:omg: I'll bet everyone is taking lots of naps now. I hope tonight is better for you. :crossfin:

areese
10-01-2006, 05:53 PM
O wow that is one bad night!!

Frzframe
10-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Well I'd say it was!!!! Poor Andrea but I must confess that you tell a mighty mean :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: story.

JanUet
10-01-2006, 10:26 PM
Holy Poop! or should I say Holy Grrrt Poop! :shocked:

I third or fourth the motion that you should take a Nap! :sleep: :sleep1: :sleep004:

What a night! :shocked: Certainly topped any of my sleepless nights!

Otto'sMom
10-01-2006, 10:29 PM
There was a short nap on the sofa during my Angry Beavers marathon, but Darwin stole kisses and woke me up again. I'm off to bed any minute now...so sleepy...

Lee Anne
10-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Wow! Sounds like my luck...

Is Grrrrt always so poopy, or does she just save it for when everything is really clean?

quavec
10-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Wow! I'd have been pooped out for sure :rotfl: (Okay, I know, cheesy pun but no one else had offered it up).

Sure hope you got some rest!

Otto'sMom
10-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Wow! Sounds like my luck...

Is Grrrrt always so poopy, or does she just save it for when everything is really clean?

Grrrrt isn't always so poopy poop wise, but attitude wise she is. I took her outside this morning and plopped her down on the grass so she'd have to walk around the deck to get back in the house. She walked and waddled and came back in the house, it was dark and I couldn't see...then she walked right onto the carpet and peed.

Mama S.
10-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Sounds like one fun moment after another in your necl of the woods:rotfl: :rotfl: Get some good sleep tonight!
Mama

Jen
10-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Ok, stories like that one make me not mind so much that Tasha can't sleep with us. Hope you all slept better last night!!