View Full Version : We Have A Wiener, I Mean Winner

Mommy2Molly
10-01-2006, 11:55 PM
O.k. I've been on a long search for just the right food for my lil miss picky britches...

Well I've had her on Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Ultra Premium for a week now and she :hearts: LOVES:hearts: it.:hula1:

She still has lots of energy for running and playing outside and her poopie still looks healthy and solid so I'm hoping we're o.k. now.

Thanks everyone for all the advice on feeding so far.
Now my question is do ya'll think I need to add anything to her diet? I hear alot of people adding green beans or pumkin, etc. Or do I just need to wait till she gets older for this? Right now Molly weighs 6.2 lbs. and the vet says she's in great shape and has good muscle tone. She just turned 5 months on the 28th.

Patt
10-02-2006, 03:22 AM
I'm happy to hear Molly has a food she really likes. :banana: At this point I don't think you need to add anything to the food. Green beans are generally for fillers, pumpkin does add fiber so you might consider adding a little but it's not necessary. Good to hear she's looking good and is the right weight and muscle tone for her age. JMHO

Tex
10-02-2006, 07:17 AM
So glad you're able to jump off the food merry-go-round. We've been there too. ITA with Patt about adding stuff. Sounds like your princess is happy with her new food!!!