PDA

View Full Version : I Really Don't Know Who Was BAD

Otto'sMom
10-03-2006, 10:55 PM
But Austin got his head chomped again.

I stepped outside to tend to the neighborhood hoodlums selling stuff for school, and being that sucker born this minute, I was buying some candy and a candle. The dogs can all see me, and I think there was a scuffle over a rawhide treat and Austin got his head chomped a little, just above his bad eye. There was a small amount of blood, I'm not worried. He just wanted some extra Mommy lovin and he's back to trying to intimidate Darwin. Poor Austin thinks he's invincible and nobody else respects his AuthorATAI. He snuggled with me for a while and his head isn't bleeding anymore. He got his ear chomped by Mimi when he tried to steal her food this weekend. He just DOESN'T learn.

Frzframe
10-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Poor Austin. Give him so lovin' from me. :hearts:

catstamm
10-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Ummmmm Mom....maybe treats are outta the question :rotfl: :rotfl:

Otto'sMom
10-03-2006, 11:15 PM
I've got Otto's mind control to contend with, there will always be treats. I am powerless to resist. In fact, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to get away from the computer and give out treats....what the heck???? It's not halloweeine yet.....Oh, the dachshunds just lined up like those little kids in "Village of the Damned"...should I worry?

Tex
10-04-2006, 07:30 AM
I've got Otto's mind control to contend with, there will always be treats. I am powerless to resist. In fact, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to get away from the computer and give out treats....what the heck???? It's not halloweeine yet.....Oh, the dachshunds just lined up like those little kids in "Village of the Damned"...should I worry?
OMG you crack me up!!!!!!!!
Give Austin some extra luvin'!!!!!:hearts:

areese
10-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Tell Austin if he's gonna really be invincible, he's gotta work on his SPEED so he doesn't get any more owies.