PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for my food, Mommy!

Anatresia
10-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Does anyone else's dogs thank them for their food?

Rigby will eat her kibble, which is cute on it's own, as she takes two pieces in her mouth, runs top speed to the rug on the other side of the kitchen, where she sits and eats it all dainty-like, then runs top speed back to the bowl.

She then runs in to Paul or I to give tons of kibble-flavored kisses. Paul calls it, "Thanking us for the food". She does this, without fail, every single day when she eats. It's quite cute.

Mr. Butters wouldn't dream of "thanking" us for something that he deems a necessary part of his day. In fact, he would probably only thank us if it were, say, a Porterhouse.

jenfer
10-04-2006, 03:21 PM
That sounds cute.

No, mine just inhale her food and then come ask for more. :rotfl:

Alex's Mom
10-04-2006, 03:37 PM
What is this :thankyou: thing you speak of??? Demanding, inhaling, burping, and then demanding some more would be more in order!!! See?? The evil miss R is really an :angel7: in disguise! And grateful...what a concept! (Are you listening, Miss Alex?!?)

Anatresia
10-04-2006, 03:39 PM
She's evil to everyone but Mommy, Daddy, and the Grandparents. She :hearts: us with all her evil little heart! And she loves Butters in her own bossy, nasty way. I can tell, because she emulates him and always has to lay touching him, whereas he sometimes sighs and looks at me like, "Please make her leave me alone."

AgileOllie
10-04-2006, 04:55 PM
My dogs don't thank me, but they sure as heck DEMAND to be fed at 6pm sharp. The whole neighborhood knows it's feeding time LOL

Rae
10-04-2006, 05:05 PM
What is this :thankyou: thing you speak of??? Demanding, inhaling, burping, and then demanding some more would be more in order!!! See?? The evil miss R is really an :angel7: in disguise! And grateful...what a concept! (Are you listening, Miss Alex?!?)
:ditto: and am sure HRH the Duchess of Wagoner is not about to thank her loyal servant either.

Tex
10-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Mine don't know "thank you".......they do beg for food and they love to give kisses-no correlation!!

Teddysmom
10-05-2006, 09:43 AM
That sounds cute.

No, mine just inhale her food and then come ask for more. :rotfl:

BIG :ditto: here!

Otto'sMom
10-05-2006, 10:47 AM
I usually get belched on:sosad: But no "thank you" kisses.

quavec
10-05-2006, 11:34 AM
My kids feed Cricket and afterwards, he is right in the thick of things with them so I'm not sure if they get 'thanked'. He doesn't belch on them though....I'd hear about THAT if he did :shocked:

Bella's Mom
10-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Awww...that is too sweet! Bella likes us to watch her eat and tell her what a good girl she is. Cooper would prefer us to feed him his kibble piece by piece but yeah, no, that's not gonna happen. :rotfl:

blueyezz74
10-05-2006, 02:47 PM
That is so cute!

Mine just race each other to see who can eat the fastest!

Jacqueline
10-06-2006, 12:20 AM
When Daisy and Taffy get scrambled eggs, Dogsters or Frosty Paws, I get immediate thank you kisses. And then they burb on me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But at least I know I am appreciated. How often did the two legged ones do the same?

Patt
10-06-2006, 12:42 AM
Aww what a cute thing to do. When Trixie is finished eating she asks to go outside. :D

Laurie' s Dachshunds
10-06-2006, 05:40 PM
I get "thanx" from mine. Reesee & Sassy Baby (the girls) are my smoochers, the boys just gimme a look & wags the tails.

Jen
10-06-2006, 08:37 PM
I usually get belched on:sosad: But no "thank you" kisses.

:ditto:

And just because she likes to smell our burps, doesn't mean we want to smell hers!