PDA

View Full Version : So Smart...yet so dippy

Otto'sMom
10-08-2006, 11:22 AM
(I put this in wiener adventures out of respect for Darwin's imaginary dachsund heritage)

How can a pup that is so smart sometimes be such a dipstick? Right now, he's sitting on the bed in my bedroom barking at his reflection in the bathroom mirror.:rotfl: I tried sitting next to him and showing him that "we" were both in there, but he just was bitter that Mom was petting another dog!

Not a day goes by that I don't secretly thank my lucky stars that brought him into my life:hearts:

areese
10-08-2006, 11:34 AM
I'm so glad he makes you so happy :)
Laika is a really smart dog (other people think so too so it's not just mommy LOL) but she barks at her reflection in the sliding glass door EVERY night until I turn the porch light on and the ugly weener dog that haunts the deck disappears.

JanUet
10-08-2006, 12:16 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Gotta :love5: that Darwin! :hearts: :hearts:
He is the protector of his own reflection :lol:

Lori
10-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Oh Oh Pippin does that lately every night at his reflection in the front window. I have always said he was a very smart pup too. :confused: LOL. He really hates that daring little red fellow in the window who comes every evening. LOL.

I'm so glad he makes you so happy :)
Laika is a really smart dog (other people think so too so it's not just mommy LOL) but she barks at her reflection in the sliding glass door EVERY night until I turn the porch light on and the ugly weener dog that haunts the deck disappears.

Frzframe
10-08-2006, 01:35 PM
:rotfl: What a goof but as we all know I love those goofy ones best!!! :hearts:

Tex
10-08-2006, 10:48 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You gotta get that on video!!!

Bella's Mom
10-09-2006, 11:48 AM
He sure makes you smile! What a sweetie! :angel7: :hearts: