PDA

View Full Version : Back from CVS

alfina
10-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Took Sofie with me. Both pharmacists are dachsie people! The lady used to have a female who lived to be 15 years old. She said she was the most devoted dog she ever had. And the younger guy pharmacist has 1 red longhair girl now. Had others before. He said his looks just like Sofie but red.

I will be taking my dogs there every time I go to CVS!

Otto'sMom
10-08-2006, 12:59 PM
It's always so neat to find a place that welcomes our little furry family members:hearts:

Tex
10-08-2006, 10:46 PM
I truly believe it's a dachshund thing.....when somebody has one, everybody else who has one flocks to them!!!!!!

Bella's Mom
10-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Dachsie love.... :hearts: :hearts:

Frzframe
10-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Awww that's great you got to take her along. Wish I had more places to take mine esp. the foster children to get them used to sites, sounds and other people.

Mama S.
10-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Scooby & Hershey are regulars at TSYS! Da boys girl works there and we visit every evening to get our exercise! We walk around the complex waiting on the girl to get off work!! My guys are so funny - they are pulling me at the start and I'm pulling them at the end!!!
Mama

Teddysmom
10-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Wow! That's great to be able to take them places with you like that. The only place around here in DE that allows animals in is the PetsMart on the other side of town. NO other place will allow furkids! Makes me so mad!