View Full Version : Cricket had a small checkup

quavec
10-10-2006, 09:28 AM
We had him boarded this weekend while we went to Destin. I had the vet give him a good once over while he was there. He is maintaining his chunky boy weight at 17.1 pounds (down about .3lbs actually) and he is nice and healthy. They trimmed his nails (really short this time so he's good to go for a while) and did the anal gland express thing. He was so happy to see me but he was a worn out pupper. I think he's like me and just can't get any real restful sleep unless he's in his own bed.

Da Brat
10-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Glad he checked out ok and :congrats: on the teensy weightloss, every bit helps!

Hope you had a good vacation! Ya know.. Columbus isn't too far from Destin... We coulda met in the middle... :sosad:

Lisa
10-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Good job Cricket! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

lotsadox
10-10-2006, 11:54 AM
I'm glad he checked out okay and you got someone else to do the nails/anal gland things! :banana: :hearts: :banana: Mine are always worn out when we get them from boarding. I agree that they don't rest well when they're not in their own homes. I don't, so why would I think that they would? :duh:

jenfer
10-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Yay for a good checkup :cheer2:
And it's always nice to have the nail and the butt done. :D

Tex
10-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Yay for a good checkup :cheer2:
And it's always nice to have the nail and the butt done. :D
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

Patt
10-10-2006, 12:32 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: for Cricket's good check up. It's nice that he's lost some weight. Keep up the good job on the diet. :banana: