PDA

View Full Version : Iceman's Diary Day 5 - the abuse continues

Goob
12-26-2005, 08:05 PM
This is Snooter's new jacket and dey find it amuzing to put on me.
http://static.flickr.com/37/77749985_0c732d7724.jpg

I can't wait to go home.
http://static.flickr.com/42/77749984_0904c9ffd6.jpg

Well today the hoomans bwoke the wules and took me on a walk. Don't worry mom and dad, they carried me while the other two walked. It was nice to get some fresh air. We walk to the corner store and back, cept I wide along. Still fun for me.

Den dey put in dis movie and it makes lots of noise so I hide by the puter with Auntie Karen. Her wap is nice and I wike to sit and sleep on it.

They went to da store and bought us some bones and I got in a tangle with Snooter. She's annoying me and I can't wait till my mom and dad come to get me though I still like hanging out with the Prof though all he does it talk about math.

Patt
12-26-2005, 08:11 PM
That caption "I can't wait to go home" fits that pic perfectly. Iceman is so cute and an easy going little guy. Great pics. :hearts: :hearts:

Goob
12-26-2005, 08:13 PM
That caption "I can't wait to go home" fits that pic perfectly. Iceman is so cute and an easy going little guy. Great pics. :hearts: :hearts:

He's most easy going little guy ever. He's such a love and follows me everywhere. If I go to the bathroom, I hear him outside waiting for me. He likes to be on my lap and when I move or shift, he makes this little "mrrrrrr" noise, like he's irritated that I'm moving. So cute!

SusanF
12-26-2005, 08:19 PM
OH Karen I am familiar with that noise when you move! Ilsa does it too and she is not happy to be moved even an inch of where she is on my lap. I have to admit that with this cold weather that warm little dachsie body feels pretty good!

Goob
12-26-2005, 08:29 PM
OH Karen I am familiar with that noise when you move! Ilsa does it too and she is not happy to be moved even an inch of where she is on my lap. I have to admit that with this cold weather that warm little dachsie body feels pretty good!

Really!? It's a cute noise but I've never heard it on my two!

Yolanda
12-26-2005, 08:39 PM
Iceman, seems to be the most adorable guy. I bet you have really enjoyed his visit. Thanks for shaing his diary with us. I look forwrd to reading ech installments and lloking at the pictures.

Lisa
12-26-2005, 08:41 PM
OMG, he really IS saying that with those gorgeous eyes!! He loves you for taking care of him, but I am sure he will be happy when the torment is over. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jenfer
12-27-2005, 01:23 AM
Dear Iceman,

dis is gigi. do you want me to call the cops for you? day put snooter's coat on you AGAIN? doe i fink the coat is very pwetty. :D

gigi

Onyx
12-27-2005, 05:39 PM
Heyya-- Yeah, we've joked about calling him MrrrMan(Merman!) because
of the little mrrr sound he makes when he's on your lap and you move.

You can take him for walks now, it's been 2 weeks since the first treatment!
:)

We're really looking forward to seeing him tomorrow!!!

Thanks so much for taking care of him and posting updates for us!

Mama S.
12-28-2005, 02:04 PM
Oh boy! Just bet he can't wait to get away from all that abuse! But even in da B coat- hey Iceman you can pull it off! You are soooo handsome!!
Sandi

Nancy
12-28-2005, 02:10 PM
from the look on icemans face, i think if he could tell you where to stick the jacket he would! :rotfl:

guess there's no telling him how cute he does look though!