PDA

View Full Version : The Finish Line (for Eva-Marie)

Yolanda
10-12-2006, 06:05 PM
In the Prince William County insert to the Washington Post today, there was a full page spread of pictures taken at the recent Mid-Atlantic Dachshund Phest. Being the good "intel" person I am -- Neither my dog nor I are in any of the picture. I will scan the other pictures up later this even and post the.

However Teddys Hooman Sister is. She is laying down at the end of the finish line for the Weiner Racesrs. Sorry to say he did not win.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/Finishline.jpg

Teddysmom
10-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Yolanda,
Teddy's hooman sister is my youngest daughter, Renee. She is in the center-right of the picture, lying down in a black shirt with her blue jean jacket draped over her shoulders. She was banging on the floor trying to get Teddy to come to her; but he was more interested in the man taking pictures. He ran right up to the camera and stuck his nose in the lense! He didnt' care about the races...he wanted his "15 minutes of fame"! He did manage to take 3rd!

Tex
10-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Cute pic!!!:banana:
Sounds like Teddy had fun no matter what he was/or was supposed to be doing!:cheer2:

lotsadox
10-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Well, he is a dachshund! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Food and/or attention usually rate higher than running on their value scale! :banana: :hearts: :banana: Great pic of sis!

Mama S.
10-13-2006, 04:33 PM
races schmaces - I'd rather be in da limelight:rotfl: :rotfl:
Mama

Lisa
10-13-2006, 08:31 PM
That is so cool that she got her picture in the paper!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: