View Full Version : Rigby has bumps- allergic reaction?

Anatresia
10-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Im losing my freakin mind here lately.

trying to clean the basement, and now Rigby has bumps on her side. she looks terrible. they look like the hives butters gets, so i gave her a benydryl and my sister is bathing her in case it was contact.

my computer wont let me put apostrophes now, either. grrr.

What if its from the bleach in the basement, although i was very careful not to let her down there. i hope im overreacting. she is on antibiotics.

lizzieb38
10-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh man, things have been crazy at your house. Not positive but I think the phone wire would have hurt her pretty bad. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: that everything calms down and that Rigby is okay.

Anatresia
10-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Okay- problem solved. We bathed her and with that, and the benydryl, the bumps are going away.

With all the stuff going on lately, i'm one freaked out doggie momma.

Anatresia
10-16-2006, 03:02 PM
Not positive but I think the phone wire would have hurt her pretty bad. .

Hee hee. I edited my post because i realized that I was REALLY overreacting about that part. :rotfl:

Patt
10-16-2006, 08:08 PM
OMG poor Ms. Rigby. Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. Poor baby. Here's some feel better :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for that little girl. :hug99: :hug99: to you mom.

Tex
10-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Sending big "nothing else bad or scary happen" :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: !!!!!!
Glad Rigby is feeling better!:cheer2:

Bella's Mom
10-17-2006, 01:59 PM
So glad to hear she is okay. Poor Rigby (and mommy too)! :hug99: