PDA

View Full Version : Yay!! Someone is using the pee pee pad!

Jill
11-30-2005, 11:06 AM
I posted before about how we leave the pad out for the boys during the day while we are at work...just this week someone's started using it! I can't believe it. I wonder why all of a sudden though. But oh well, that's what it's there for. I bet it's probably Bailey. Reese just sits on it because he doesn't like to have his feet on the cold tile floor. (it's clean when he sits on it, don't worry:p )

oceangirls
11-30-2005, 11:10 AM
and if somebody uses it, somebody ELSE might start using it, too... can't let brother's scent be the ONLY one on there...:banana:

Lisa
11-30-2005, 11:30 AM
:rotfl: It's so cool that you posted this, because I too took your suggestion about putting a peepad down. Mine are not using it for bathroom relief but Pogo does see to enjoy sitting on it. He even dragged it to a different position so he could "watch" me make dinner (I think watch the floor to see if anything fell would be MORE accurate - but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt!).

WTG Bailey! :appl:

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see up a camera on them and watch them while you're away?!? I always wonder if they are up to no good or just lounging.

Patt
11-30-2005, 12:02 PM
That is so cool, what a good boy. :appl: Trixie knows what the pad is for but seldom hits it, always right beside it. :faint:

Jen
11-30-2005, 12:25 PM
We've never tried them with Miss Bladder of Steel. But as she gets older we might if we're gone for 9 hours during the day.

:appl: :appl: Bailey! I like that some puppers also find it a comfortable floor mat!

Jill
11-30-2005, 01:34 PM
We are gone for about 9.5 hours. And they were holding it just fine and I was paranoid about them getting UTI's. Right in the middle of the pad!

JanUet
11-30-2005, 08:09 PM
YAY! :cheer:

:way2go:

Casey use to use them. It was okay to watch when he peed on them.

But, you certainly got the L@@K when he was doin' the other!

Goob
11-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Wouldn't you just LOVE to see up a camera on them and watch them while you're away?!? I always wonder if they are up to no good or just lounging.

Some friends of ours just rescued a dachsie named Iceman (his former owner had a thing for Top Gun!) and they are soooo nutz about the little guy that they did set up an "Iceman Cam"! Today when I looked in on him, he was sleeping in a patch of sunlight, on the couch, on the 25 brand new blankets they bought him! :boogie: