PDA

View Full Version : Big Time Guilt Trip via Austin

Otto'sMom
10-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Wow...just wow..
Austin was being barkier than he needed to be while Dolly and Darwin were playing. I was sitting on the sofa watching my show, Veronica Mars, and couldn't hear a thing. He wouldn't zip it or hush so I....squirted him with water. You would've thought I'd told him that "I have no Austin" and had shunned him for life. He very dejectedly walked down the ramp and went and sat in his kennel and watched Dolly and Darwin play from there.
Can you say "Mom's biggest Guilt Trip EVER?" I shut him up at least, but at what cost?
No worries, he was chewbacca barking 30 minutes later, after my show was over. But, Dang, that was effective.

Frzframe
10-17-2006, 10:57 PM
He knows how to work it don't he? :rotfl: Poor Austin was just trying to tell them pups to chill out and he's the one who got in trouble. Life is so unfair. :hug99:

Tex
10-18-2006, 07:07 AM
Oh poor Austin....did he get extra tummy rubs to make up for it???:hearts:

areese
10-18-2006, 09:30 AM
O my....the guilt.....the guilt.....I'm glad he recovered fast :)

Bella's Mom
10-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Man, I'm going to have to get me one of those! I would've never thought the squirt would be that effective!

Lee Anne
10-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Dang! Are you sure you just had water in there? Poor Austin! :please: I hate when Ruckus gives me that look... I melt every time. :sosad:

quavec
10-18-2006, 01:36 PM
Poor Austin - I might need to rescue him from his mean, neglectful mother :rolleyes: :rotfl: