DA MUTTER IS GONNA GIB ME A BAFF!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/Puppenstein/puppenBath.jpg

YUM! BAFF WABBER IS GUD!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/Puppenstein/puppenBath2.jpg

HURRY UP WIFF DAT TOWEL MUTTER!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/Puppenstein/puppenBath3.jpg

jenfer
12-27-2005, 11:06 PM
haha... did Puppen "enjoy" her bath at all? :)

Puppen
12-27-2005, 11:16 PM
haha... did Puppen "enjoy" her bath at all? :)

:) She Loves Baths! If I would let her she would take a bath everyday.

Susa
12-27-2005, 11:25 PM
Awwwwww . . . . . sweet baby!

Chapo's Mom
12-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Soooooo Cute!!!!!

Anatresia
12-28-2005, 09:14 AM
She enjoys her baths???? What a concept! I can't grasp hold of that one. My dogs act like I'm torturing them for my sheer pleasure. Mr. Butters will lay on his doggie float in the pool for hours, but god forbid he get a bath, or go out in the rain!

Puppen has so much personality! What a cutie!

Mama S.
12-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Oh Puppen - what a sweet doll you are for Mommy! Getting all clean and pretty and not fussing about it! You must come south and teach the herd how to behave in da tub!!
Sandi

Puppen
12-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Her first few baths were like Torture, she was Terror stricken, even though she was constantly trying to "jump" IN the tub. :scratch: I couldn't take a single pic back then because if my hands left her body she would freak like a cat. :rotfl: and DH is of NO use when it's bath time, HE disappears.

I was afraid after the first bath experience that she would drown herself. :shocked: She didn't lunge for the side, as was expected, but went for the bottom as if she was going to dig her way out! I offered her a spoon telling her that if she wanted to pull an Alcatraz escape she would need it. ;) but she refused, hard to dig with a spoon without opposable thumbs or something. :conf3: So I offered to duct tape it to her paw, but she thought that was a bad idea too. :rotfl: she only did the digging my way out thing the first couple of baths, after that she got interested in the water.
Anyway, I took the Mid Bath photo opportunity while she was interested in licking the water, but note how my hand was still touching her, she's happy as long as some part of my hand is touching her widdle bod. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

oceangirls
12-28-2005, 12:21 PM
well, what is cuter than a Puppen?- except a WET Puppen!:D Enjoyed your story of the bath experience.

Cassie has developed a total fascination with showers, bathtubs, soap, etc. - she will run right to the bathroom and jump in... however, she has not had an actual BATH in a while, I am not sure she will be as pleased when she is damp and sudsy.

Patt
12-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Puppen is so cute no matter what she is doing. :hearts:

Nancy
12-28-2005, 02:20 PM
Puppen has got to come over and let Molly know that it's o.k. to be clean!

I wash Molly in the kitchen sink, easier for me to keep a hand on her.

Michelle
12-29-2005, 10:44 AM
Too Cute!!, I could just look at Puppen all day long :boogie: