PDA

View Full Version : New Crying Issue

K2
10-28-2006, 08:21 PM
Pippit started this with Ron the other night. He was sitting on Ron pretty much all night. (Ron usually has granola bar(s) in his pocket~did I mention he's a health nut?) Anyway, Ron is sure that that is why Pippit loves him so much(I think Pippit is just a good judge of people~and the granola bars don't hurt:rotfl: )

Anyway, Pippit started crying while sitting on Ron. It wasn't like he was begging, but he was crying while on him. He wasn't doing anything differently. And tonight, when Ron stopped over Pippit did the same thing. (And Ron didn't have anything in his pockets)

Any idea what is going on? Is it for the granola bars or is he doing something else that needs to be stopped?

Red Haired Girl
10-28-2006, 08:34 PM
He's talking to him! Probably trying to tell him what flavor Granola is his favorite!

Tex
10-28-2006, 09:12 PM
He's talking to him! Probably trying to tell him what flavor Granola is his favorite!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I like that answer!

Hum........don't have much experience with crying issues.........Julie has started this new pawing at you thing when she wants your attention. I just ignore her bc it's not a behavior I want to encourage. Good luck and let us know if you find a good solution.......never know when one of these little guys will create more "issues" for us.....