PDA

View Full Version : Small Brag

Linus
11-07-2006, 11:46 PM
About a year ago I started obedience with Bailey. We went to an individual out here and were in a class with about 6 dogs. It was a chain collar class, not treat based, but Mr. Man needed tough love. It was a challenge, and Bailey and I worked really hard at it. Well, his instructor is now in my agility class and this is how a conversation went tonight.

Alison (class member): So you think I should enroll Cindy in your class?

Patt (obedience instructor): Definitely, if nothing else, it would help the recalls become more consistent.

Linsey: Yes! Bailey is a totally different dog than last year. I honestly think I would have had a highly aggressive dog on my hands had it not been for Patt.

Patt: Well, thank you, but you did all the hard work. I have to say though, Bailey has come a LONG way. I would definitely say he is one of the most improved dogs that I have had come through my class.

:hula1: :hula1: Way to go, Bailey!! :hula1: :hula1: He ran off once during class tonight but came as soon as I called him! He really is learning!

I am looking to enroll him in a Rally Obedience class, and possibly getting his CGC certification soon!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

catstamm
11-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Congrats to you and Bailey!!!! I'd be bragging too Way to Go :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

lotsadox
11-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Cool! WTG, Linus and Bailey. It's so great what you've done with Mr. Bailey. :cheer2: :cheer2: I believe that I would have had aggression problems with Miller, too, if it hadn't been for obedience classes. I went through basic and CGC with both Miller and Cash and it was so much fun. I highly recommend it for all dogs. :banana: :hearts: :banana:

Patt
11-08-2006, 01:56 AM
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: for Bailey and you too! :appl:

Lisa
11-08-2006, 07:59 AM
That is wonderful! :congrats: Lins & Bailey

Tex
11-08-2006, 08:25 AM
:way2go: Linsey and Bailey!!!!:appl: :appl: :appl:
It's so nice when somebody else is as complementary of our furkids as we are!!!! Sounds like a good instructor you got there!

areese
11-08-2006, 09:09 AM
AWESOME!!! Congratulations...it's so nice to hear something like that! Kudos to you for working with Bailey so hard!
:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: