PDA

View Full Version : Laika's Birthday Bag

areese
11-12-2006, 06:16 PM
I made Owen a sleeping bag last winter cuz he's a cold and shivery dog...Laika's been very jealous of that bag so I made her one for her birthday today. She's FIVE!! Hard to believe....
We also went to Pet Supplies Plus where she picked out bones for all and treats....we went for the Big Walk (walk on our property without the leash) and played with a new Big Ball (which she popped). Now deciding if we need to get a special dinner or not..
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/inthebag.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/oandlaikainthebag.jpg

Otto'sMom
11-12-2006, 06:21 PM
:awww: Of course you need a special dinner! What a lucky Laika:hearts: Owen still looks shiverry :brrr:

Teddysmom
11-12-2006, 06:28 PM
AAAWWWWW! How cute! Of course you need a special b-day dinner for her - Mickey-D's cheeseburgers for everyone!:banana: :cheer2: :banana:
Sorry to hear about the popped ball - but at least she got to have a little bit of fun with it before popping it. She looks so cozy in her new sleeping bag (and Owen looks a bit jealous if you ask me:rotfl: ).

Patt
11-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Aww that looks warm and toasty. Cute bag and Laika loves it. :hearts:

jenfer
11-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Love that sleeping bag! It even have a L on it. :D

LUVMYGUNNER
11-12-2006, 07:19 PM
That is so pretty.

Laurie' s Dachshunds
11-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Nice sleeping bag. I am so jealous!

K2
11-12-2006, 09:09 PM
That's a great sleeping bag!! Love the colors! I do hope you had a special dinner for Laika:crossfin: She's beautiful~:love5: how shiny her coat is!!:hearts:

Mama S.
11-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Looks like our missy had a wonderful birthday! I'd vote for TOTS!!!! for dinner!!
Mama

areese
11-12-2006, 09:56 PM
We had McDonalds :) Our only choice really unless I cook something or we wanna drive the 15 miles into town...
I chopped up cheese burgers into the rice and chicken I made for them the other day and they all seemed happy. Salsa ate so fast she choked.
And I got french fries!!!!!!
Laika says only SHE should get the special dinner. Esp. since Owen has stolen her bag....

Tex
11-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Sounds like everybody had a grand time!!!! *Owen, give the Queen her sleeping bag back!!!*

Bella's Mom
11-13-2006, 02:24 PM
So cute! Love the pictures!

lizzieb38
11-13-2006, 05:03 PM
What a nice sleeping bag. And Owey, give Laika her bag back. Ya know Amy I saw these lil Christmas stockings at Walmart, that were like $1.39. I bet you could get one of those for Salsa and it would be just fine.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Just sew the toe shut and it would be just like a sleeping bag for her!!!! Give Laika lots of kisses from me.

Michelle
11-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Awwwhh, how cute :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
with her snout sticking out like that it reminds me of my Princess...
Princess looks so much like Laika...

areese
11-13-2006, 05:39 PM
What a nice sleeping bag. And Owey, give Laika her bag back. Ya know Amy I saw these lil Christmas stockings at Walmart, that were like $1.39. I bet you could get one of those for Salsa and it would be just fine.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Just sew the toe shut and it would be just like a sleeping bag for her!!!! Give Laika lots of kisses from me.

You are prob. right!! But I made Salsa a little bag yesterday in about 10 minutes...I have a lot of fleece remnants and had one piece that was just the right size...she LOVES it. NOw just gotta hope she doesn't pee on it. She's doing a lot better but still peeing very often and sometimes doesn't make it through the night. She has a pee pad in her crate though..hopefully she would use that ands not her cute lil bag.

areese
11-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Awwwhh, how cute :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
with her snout sticking out like that it reminds me of my Princess...
Princess looks so much like Laika...
She does look like Princess-I always think so when I see pics of her!