PDA

View Full Version : One puppy, two puppy, three puppy ...

Frzframe
12-29-2005, 10:27 PM
(sorry NDR but I wanted to share) Okay so it's a bakers dozen. Yep, that's right 13!!! I'm forstering for my local shelter until these little guys are big enough to stay at the shelter.

My crew are taking it all right (all of them but Dudley - ugh he want's in that room so bad) but I have to keep them apart from the babies because momma is a little potective but she's so nice. She is a great mom and doesn't mind me crawling in the kennel with them.

So here they are...

http://www.ott.net/~stitt/dozen.jpg

Goob
12-29-2005, 10:37 PM
Oh look at all that cuteness!! Bless you for helping out your local shelter. They are very lucky pups. :appl:

mydachsies
12-29-2005, 11:18 PM
WOW!!!:huh: That is alot..Good luck to you!You have such a good :hearts: for taking them in.

Yolanda
12-29-2005, 11:29 PM
And I though I was a fruit cake for some of the things I have done for rescue. Bless you for helping your shelter. Make sure to share with us as they grow.

Anatresia
12-29-2005, 11:38 PM
PUPPIES!!!!!!!!! I want to be you! I want to snuggle and smell their little puppy breath and give them kisses! SO CUTE! I can't stand it. Look at the one with the blaze on it's head- how cute is that? And the one in the back with its little paws up, or the one in the way back that's so anti-social. How cute!!!

What breed are they? You said NDR, so I assume they're not dachsies. Whatever they are, they're SO cute.

Patt
12-29-2005, 11:48 PM
How cute is that?:hearts: :wow: you've got your work cut out for you, :thanx: for opening up your heart and home. When it's time, I'll bet they are adopted fast. :hearts:

Frzframe
12-30-2005, 01:01 AM
Some look like they are Blue Heeler who knows. Here is are their individual photos and names along with a picture of their momma.

www.ott.net/~stitt/pup.html

Nancy
12-30-2005, 08:51 AM
I'll take them ALL!!!! :rotfl:

Yolanda
12-30-2005, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the individual pictures. :hearts: :hearts: I love puppes but have had my share of them. Cute girl with braids also

Otto'sMom
12-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Awwww....puppies are always so cute! They always make me sad, though. So many dogs without homes, and puppies always seem to get picked first.
Super job fostering them!

lotsadox
12-30-2005, 12:01 PM
You're so brave to take on a whole litter of pups (to say nothing of being an :angel7: ). I had a dachsie mix who had 8 pups (back before I knew better) and boy were they a lot of work!

Courtney
12-30-2005, 12:22 PM
13 puppies!!!!! Wow!!!! They are so cute but I can't imagine the terrors they are gonna be when they are walking around! :D We have a litter of 4 pups in CTDR now and they are the cutest things ever.

oceangirls
12-30-2005, 02:55 PM
lucky number 13!!! How cute are they?? You may possibly have your hands very full, very soon. :D Thanks for being their foster mom.

Mama S.
12-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Our doxie by proxie Pete is the best mutt we've ever had the thrill to be owned by! Everyone wants to take him home with them! THose guys are absolute dolls! Did they come with a prescription?:rotfl: 13? You'll be needing it!
Sandi