View Full Version : this odd odor

Goob
12-29-2005, 11:46 PM
Lately when I put the Prof back down and he's been only lap, there's this somewhat foul odor left on my pants. I (sorry to be gross) sniffed the the direction of his derrier and didn't smell anything cause I thought it could be anal glands. The smell is quite bad. :help:

Anatresia
12-29-2005, 11:50 PM
It sounds like anal glands. Is there a greasy wet spot? That's anal glands.

Poor Professor!!! How undignified! He must be so upset!

Patt
12-29-2005, 11:50 PM
As a guess, I would say either AG or ears. Being a foul odor would say AGs. Probably just the beginning of needing them expressed or ear infection.

p.s. either one requires a vet visit it won't go away on it's own.

Otto'sMom
12-30-2005, 08:04 AM
I get the same thing from Dolly, sometimes hers just leak. I've had her leak on my pants and I didn't notice it (don't ask me how I missed the smell) and I went to the dog park. I was the most popular girl there :( (with the other dogs)

Goob
12-30-2005, 09:25 AM
It sounds like anal glands. Is there a greasy wet spot? That's anal glands.

Poor Professor!!! How undignified! He must be so upset!

See that's the thing....no spots.. just stinky jeans. :scratch:

Otto'sMom
12-30-2005, 09:45 AM
A little dab'll do ya:banana: Peeeeeewwwwwwhhhhh!

lotsadox
12-30-2005, 12:13 PM
A little dab'll do ya:banana: Peeeeeewwwwwwhhhhh!

Eeeeewwww! That's for sure! :shocked: I'd do a vet visit. It sure sounds like anal glands to me.

Patt
12-30-2005, 12:48 PM
See that's the thing....no spots.. just stinky jeans. :scratch: This is probably just the start of the problem so it would not leave any spots... yet.

Jen
12-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Mmm, try wearing white pants and see if there are traces? ;) Maybe it doesn't show as much on jeans?