Thanks

Default Taking Grrrrrrrrt and Austin to the Vet

No needed, just a bordatella for Austin so he can get his hair cut at the groomers, and Grrrrrrrrrrrrrt is getting her blood drawn so she can get her doxycycline perscription refilled.
    Personally, I find it quite humorous that my dachshund is on a drug called doxycycline. It's a cancer drug that thins the blood and she's been on it almost 3 years now. It's still a mystery as to what would cause the high red blood cell count, but she's lasted a lot longer than the first 2 vets I took her to said.

I believe today's vet visit will be cause to stop at Sonic for some Cheese Sticks.

Feel free to send to my checking account

Thanks

LOTS of rayz for your checking account!

They are costly but worth every penny :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Oh, yeah, lots of checking account rayz. My vet is kind of expensive, but very good. One day there was a vet receipt laying on the counter in the kitchen and the DH said "I don't suppose I want to know how much it costs a month for this herd?". I just said "No, you don't"! As you can tell I handle all the finances! As Lisa said they're "worth every penny". :hearts:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Nancy Guest

Some for your checking account comin' at ya!

Thanks

I feel your pain except I need some American Express !! Napoleon was on doxycycline for 8 weeks to knock out his ehrlichia...and yes it is a little funny! At least it is relatively cheap. and yes I've spent thousands on Napoleon and would spend thousands more in a heartbeat for him!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney
    and yes I've spent thousands on Napoleon and would spend thousands more in a heartbeat for him!!
    I did that for Gretel and it was worth every penny. :hearts:

Andrea, sending a few for Grrrt and your checking account.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

There's a reason I call Alex the million $$$ doggie! And worth every penny and more! to your checking account (and mine too, while I'm at it!)

Paula & alex

Thanks

I had a major :dunce: moment. It's not doxycycline, it's hydroxyurea, but it's still funny that my doxie needs hydroxyurea.

We had a little bit of a :eek: moment. The vet opened Grrrrrrt's mouth and discovered a tooth ready to fall out! She said she could just pull it right out and I asked if I could keep it for the doggie tooth fairy. Now she has a little hillbilly gap just like Otto! Can't get her to pose, but I can show you her tooth!