Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice wanted

Thanks

You tell hum Rae.....

Thanks

Hi Mama! Petedge has that coat. Mitch has the small. It fits him around his neck and underside but is only a waist length because he will not tolerate anything near his 'manhood'! A medium would fit him fine length wise with room to grow width wise. He is 20 around the chest and 18 long. Go with the medium. Also, check around for free shipping. It is the Holidays after all.

Thanks

Sidenote to Mama: Julie has a very similar coat....we had to go with a bigger size for her chest (lucky dog ) and I wanted it to be as long as possible. I just moved the velcro over so the strap that goes under her belly fits tighter.........point is alterations can be made....
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

I am not sure if you guys have ever heard of TECKELKLUB.... It means Doxie club in German. They are a little expensive but the quality are amazing and they are made for doxies. The best place I have found with prices is

http://www.doxidelight.com/Catalog/t...ie_2735722.htm

http://www.doxidelight.com/Catalog/t...ie_2735722.htm

We have both and it fits Dobby like a charm... he even struts around in it ( I am sure he is saying " Look at me I am Handsome"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mama S.
    .....Ones that fit her around her big ole chestical area she walked right out of the arm holes.......
    Sorry Mama I don't have any suggestions but i just laughed out loud reading that oh-so-similar scenario of walking out of the arm holes!!! Thanks for brightening my evening!!!!!

Thanks

Sorry if someone already posted this. This site offers special clothes for doxies! It's called lovelonglongdog.com and it has a grey tab at the top for "special dogs and dachshunds" How cool is that?!

https://www.lovelonglong.com/item_li...oupIDDefault=3
    Lee Anne, Ruckus, Rowdie, Greyson, & Cayenne
    Foster Buds Always in Our :hearts: : Zipper, Tyrone, Gracie, Rosie, Tommy, Froggy, Hunter, Lowla, & Vader
    www.2ndChanceDoxie.com

Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution. ~ Kahlil Gibran