Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Olga, My heart just breaks for you and your family at the loss of Dear Rumble. I know how much he is loved by all.....As I type this, the tears are streaming from my eyes and I can feel how much you miss and love him and he feels the same for his mama, daddy and sisters!

Big hugs, dear friend, and your tribute and picture of dear Rumble are beautiful beyond belief. He will be missed by many on this board as well.

Remember, please, Olga, call if you need to talk...always and any time!:hearts:
    mary, isobel, L J, sara peanut "butters", noah (all lh red-ish dachsies); quincy and sophie (pit bulls); duncan (lab/shep/chow); kasey (aussie shep/collie) and maia: aka...Po (mastiff)

Thanks

Unhappy

Oh Olga I'm just now seeing this and I'm so sorry for you and your families loss. My heart is breaking for you guys. What you wrote was so beautiful and that photo broke my heart a little more when I saw it. I too will miss Rumble adventures that you posted. Thank you for sharing him with all of us. (((((hugs)))))

Thanks

Dear Alfina: [Not sure I'm using your proper name - sorry if I'm wrong]

Your tribute breaks my heart but you had a wonderful 9.5 years with your special boy, and he died such a natural death with no heroic efforts. Ate his last meal and passed as he had lived: Quietly and without a lot of fanfare! He obviously loved his family dearly. I loved your pic & I'm sad that he passed away thru Christmas [Holidays 2005 was a bad year for many]. Your tribute to him is absolutely beautiful & the "stairway" phrase never fails to bring tears to my eyes. This has been such a short time - I know you're still in intense pain! Even when we are given many, many years with our pets, we always want more & their passing is never expected. May God & Rumble's memories ease your pain. I'll definitely be thinking of you & Rumble today & I will definitely include both of you in my prayers tonight. I hope this gets easier as the days pass; that's the way it's supposed to be, but with some, it sure takes longer than others! What a beautiful story, Alfina. You were blessed to have that special boy! Gay