Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jen Guest

Thumbs up Tasha on the dunes at Jockey's Ridge State Park

Tasha loved this park--huge, hard packed sand dunes to run on...so high they offer hang gliding lessons off of the top of the biggest one.

The first part of the clip is Rich on the ground, trying to get a dog's eye view of Tasha, who promptly comes over and starts to excavate next to him, kicking sand in his face! You can hear us both laughing like crazy.

Then clips of Tasha running free on the dunes. She really zooms! Excuse the squeaky voices we use to talk to her (but don't we all do that?)

Tasha on the Dunes

Thanks

So awesome Jen!! You looked like you had the entire world to yourselves that day...how cool was that?!? You need to put that gorgeous little wiener of yours into the races...boy she is FAST!

Everytime I see her, I can't get over how fit she it. Tasha is a total beauty!

:muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove:

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Tasha is a fast little girl! I love the video! She is in sheer heaven doing those zoomies. I love Rich telling her it's a beautiful day! So funny!!
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

I absolutely adore men who aren't afraid to love a "little " dog - who don't need a rottie to be a real man! YOu are soo lucky! He seems like a doll! LOVE Tahsa video!! Keep a postin!
    sandi
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Great video!!! Tasha looks like she had a blast!

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

That was a kick watching her zooming all over the dunes, she is one happy outdoors girl. :hearts:
    for sharing your amazing video.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Look at Tasha go! She sure is a zoomer! It looks like she loves the beach
    Weenie & Cricket & Annie & Me (Amy)

Nancy Guest

awesome video! thanks for sharing! tasha looked like she was having a BLAST!! what a great place for her to run freely!

Thanks

How fun was that?!?! Tasha looked like she was having the time of her life!! I loved the conversation, "Hello, how's it goin, nice day out, huh?" I have those conversations with Bailey all the time and people just look at me funny!
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks

Every daschies dream.......... ZOOMIES!! I love to let Molly go in my mom's yard, they have a fenced acre and she goes nuts!!
    Jennifer:cucum: & Molly!! :rpaw:
    Throw Molly a bone:
    http://www.dogster.com/?196799
    My Space:http://www.myspace.com/jherron1278

Click the link below to keep up with DLC's 1st Hooman kid:
    http://www.babysites.com/sites/jherron1278/