Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shopping list

Thanks

I served the goat head today and it was a BIG hit! Po loved it! And would not share!

Anyway, Patti yes I think the turkey necks are a rather large meal! That plus 1/4 cup of beef is probably a lot of food for little Daphne...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twodogslong
    The other thing Gateway does if he is not 100% into his meal, he carries it around the house. Its cold to feed outside right now, but even when warm he stands at the door crying to come in (with his turkey neck) he prefers to eat on my oriental carpet. So I spend the entire meal chasing him from room to room putting a towel under his meal.
    My sister in law lives in WA and is a dog breeder, trainer, groomer (i.e...little miss dog guru) and she feeds their dogs in the house (raw). The rule there is if you get off the rug with your food the food is immediately taken away. She said she only had to do it a few times before they figured out staying on the rug = belly full & getting off the rug = starving! Maybe you could give that a shot. I know it's heart breaking to take their food away, but it might help!

Thanks

Yep, they can be trained to eat in one place...crates without bedding are also good places to feed!