Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

That is just terrible. Pneumonia can come on very quickly. That is so unfortunate she didn't respond to medication. I was very lucky to have UF vet school help get Sofie through hers.
    Olga
    Remembering my angels Sebastian and Sofie.

Thanks

It's hard enough to lose one when you see it coming, but unexpectedly like this, I can't even fathom!!!!! Lighting a candle for Tasha
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

I just read that someone donated 5000 bucks to DRNA in Tasha's memory, and several others donated $$ to DRNA too.

Jen Guest

Yes, some good came from Tasha's sudden death. So sad, my heart hurts for her loss.

Thanks

Yes, great update by Miss Doxie. Of course I blubbered like a baby the whole way through, but it's so awesome about the donations pouring in to dachshund rescue on her doxie's behalf. That's a heck of a legacy!!
    Lee Anne, Ruckus, Rowdie, Greyson, & Cayenne
    Foster Buds Always in Our :hearts: : Zipper, Tyrone, Gracie, Rosie, Tommy, Froggy, Hunter, Lowla, & Vader
    www.2ndChanceDoxie.com

Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution. ~ Kahlil Gibran

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Anne
    Yes, great update by Miss Doxie. Of course I blubbered like a baby the whole way through, but it's so awesome about the donations pouring in to dachshund rescue on her doxie's behalf. That's a heck of a legacy!!
    I think the office is used to seeing me wipe my tears by now! What a horrible, tragic event, to happen so quickly. The donations, however, are incredible. That says a lot about who reads Miss Doxie!!