Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Miracle Pup

Thanks

Oh Tanya :hearts: & John :heartbt:

You are BOTH Marvelous People. I never really knew the full story. Just that she had been in a house fire before you got her.
    The tears are just streaming down my face. Tears of Joy for that Diva of yours.

Your hearts :heart1: :heart1: are So Huge for taking on such a Huge responsiblitly of getting her back to health. Peaches is in a far, far better place than she could ever be.

for telling us her story.

Thanks

Oh Tanya!! Thank you so much for sharing that story with us! She really IS a miracle pup! You and John are both amazing and inspiring to take such good care of her. I can't stop the tears!! I am just in shock and amazed. You would never know by looking at her happy little face the horrible mess she went through. You have certainly done a wonderful job with her. I think you are just as lucky to have her as she is to have you. Through your precious baby girl, you have learned such valuable lessons. Thank you so so much for sharing with us!
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Tanya, what a sad story with a happy ending. Thank you so much for sharing it. I didn't remember the part about the people who had her being so weird and denying she was hurt . Poor little girl - all three of you (well, five of you now!) totally deserve the all happiness you have today!:heartbt:
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Thanks for sharing her story it always brings tears to my eyes, Peaches is such a little doll. You have done wonders for this little furbaby. I have made copies of her story and going to share with my friends. I am so happy you found each other. :hearts: :hearts:
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

that picture of her in the bathtub has got to be my all time favorite--she looks just so precious there.

Thanks

This story truly touched my heart. I am so glad that Peaches was rescued by the firemen. I always want to hear stories and see pictures of Peaches because she is such a miracle baby.