Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    I came home to find two puppies, my entire kitchen floor and walls COATED in a layer of red goo (consisting of water from their bowl, at least 10 taco seasoning packets and about 6 cherry koolaid packages they had opened and spread all over)! Where was Buster? :sleep1: inside the cabinet - curled up around a jar of spaghetti sauce. :rofl:
    :rofl: :rofl: Where are the pictures of that!? That would have left me a bit :confused:...do I laugh til I cry or do I cry til I laugh!?
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Cash and Bogart are major chow hounds and consequently always on a diet. They will growl at each other over my leftover salad. We're talking a bowl of lettuce with a couple of tomatoes (I eat all the good stuff and get bored with the rest)! It's almost embarassing that carnivores should get so excited over lettuce! :ashamed:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Default oh yeah - salads!

any salad vegetable I have ever dropped on the floor was eaten immediately, without complaint... lettuce, spinach, cabbage. Weird dogs.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Well, we all know Peaches' beverage of choice...Corona!

As far as food, they will both eat ANY human food they are offered! :boogie:
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

Anything that is human food--which they don't get a lot of. They love spinach from my salad when I make it.

Thanks

OMG, those are some funny pics and stories. :rofl: I guess we are pretty boring around here.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Default I forgot

that when the girls were puppies, they got a miniature bottle of Tabasco sauce out of the cabinet, got the lid off somehow, and were licking the bottle when I found them.:bounce7: :bounce3: :bounce7: :bounce3:
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Jen Guest

Tabasco? :faint:

Janet, is there anything Casey and Sophie haven't tried?

Tasha does not consider lettuce food. She'll run over for it, sniff, then walk away.

She used to love baby carrots, which I eat with salad dressing as dip. Till one day she didn't want it and I put a tiny bit of buttermilk dressing on the carrot. Now she won't eat them without dip. :rolleye:

Thanks

I just thought of another one...I am not known for being the neatest chef in the world...with out fail just about everything I cook with ends up on the floor...crumbs, noodles, tuna, butter...the day I dropped the butter it plopped right on Buddy's nose...couldn't have done that one agian if I tried...and he had a ball getting it off. Now when the tub of butter comes out, he comes running...of course he doesn't get but he just sits there licking his lips.
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

The only thing I've found that my dogs won't eat is asparagus. I had cream of asparagus soup and offered them some. They licked all the soup off and left the veggies.
    Weenie & Cricket & Annie & Me (Amy)