Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Onyx Guest

I couldn't believe that Iceman would eat brussel sprouts! I figured that there's no way he'd like them, so I gave him one and he gulped it down and clearly wanted more.

I really don't think there's any food that he won't eat.

Thanks

I think the weirdest thing Charlie's ever eaten (because I'm constantly dropping stuff on the floor) is a banana pepper and a jalapeno. Both times I definitely expected him to have a funny reaction, maybe give me a look like, What was that? But no, he just looked at me like, Are you going to drop another one or what? :D
    Helen and Charlie
    Please be his pup pal!

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thanks

Default Difficult question to answer

because Chief will eat ANYTHING...and I do mean ANYTHING, food or otherwise will go in his mouth. He's such a devious one. Have to watch him every second or else he is into something. This past week it was chapstick. Guess he had dry lips!:rofl:
    Loren and the misCHIEFmeister

Please be my pal!

Jen Guest

Onyx: Tasha loves brussel sprouts too! Anything in the cabbage family.

Loren: Tasha loves to give me kisses after I put on chapstick. I use one with olive oil in it...maybe that's why. But I have to be careful not to leave it where she can get into it.

Oh, and NYC dogs sure do seem to eat ANYTHING they find on the ground on walkies. I'm often not sure what it is.....

Thanks

ummmm.. chex mix and beer?
    Jalapenos?
    Coffee?

I think Duchie likes the coffee because it is partly mommy time. we curl up in the recliner and drink coffee and watch the morning news under a blankie after morning potties... I think it might be more of a mommy thing than a coffee thing?

She likes it best with gingerbread creamer in it and whipped cream on top.

BUT Duchie is a chow hound and won't turn up her nose at anything. Likes raw potatoes, kidney beans, taco meat, tortillia chips, prefers her fries WITH ketchup thankyouvery much...

Have not found much of anything she won't at least try.

Thanks

Pippit will eat anything!! I think the strangest things he eats are Cool Whip(he even figured out how to open the container) and butter(he jumped up on my mom's kitchen table to get to it.

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha's Mom
    Loren: Tasha loves to give me kisses after I put on chapstick. I use one with olive oil in it...maybe that's why. But I have to be careful not to leave it where she can get into it.
    Miller loves chapstick, too. Especially the vanilla flavored kind that his dad gets. One night the DH left Miller in the truck for a minute when he went to buy a lottery ticket and guess who at a whole tube of vanilla chapstick? :lol:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Jen Guest

A whole tube? :scared1: Did Miller have any "after effects" from that?

Thanks

Whipped cream and peppers. Not together of course. Or maybe he would eat them together.
    Donna
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Mom of Harley & Max

Thanks

Default Just in case you all don't know...

lettuce, asparagus etc. are all GOOD for dogs to eat. Veggies are good...in moderation of course.
    Loren and the misCHIEFmeister

Please be my pal!