Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Default I Can't Take It Anymore!!

We've talked about our "normal" pet peeves already, but what about our pet pet peeves?

We all know all of our dogs are adorable and loving and wonderful...but isn't there something...one thing he/she does that you just can't stand???

I CANNOT take Bailey shivering up against me any more. I can't.

It drives me friggin crazy. I know he's cold, he's wearing a shirt, is in the direct line of the space heater, is burrowed under the fleece blanket and IS STILL SHIVERING!!!! He's such the drama king too...he's not in pain (that's a different shiver altogether), he just wants mom's sympathy. Well guess what bucko, you aren't getting it!

Ok, I feel better now. You will too.... post!
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks

:lol: Oh yeah, I've got a peeve alright.

When Cricket feels he is not getting attention, he will paw at your feet. HARD. And he won't just stop at ours, he does it to guests too. He paws and paws until we acknowledge that he's there. It drives me insane. We try to ignore him but it's kinda hard when his nails are like knives and he's just pawing away.

You're right, Lins. I do feel better.
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

5:00 a.m. squeaking from Pixel - SLEEP already!!

Pogo goes through whiny phases...unfortunately he's in one now

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Buddy HAS to drape himself all overme. Laying right beside me isn't good enough! He just HAS to has his front leg resting on me like an arm chair. Do I LOOK like I"m made out of fabric?? Do I LOOK like a friggin arm chair?? I don't think so!!! Once in a while is ok, but this is getting out of control!!

Heidi annoys the ever living tar out of me...she will be in the bedroom, and Buddy out in the kitchen. I'll do something or he'll hear a noise outside and he'll bark, cuz well he's a dog. Heidi who is still laying on her throne has to chime in EVERY TIME...she doesn't even know what he's barking at!! Drives me up the dern wall!!
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Oh yep, yep!!! Even tho he's not a wienie, Ozzie sometimes gets this hair up his butt, that he has to go out at 2 or 3 in the am. I know I should maybe give him a break cuz he is getting older. The thing that makes me nuts, is the weens think they have to go too. Sometimes all Oz is doing is getting off Ky's bed cuz, he's hot, but the weens assume it's time too PEE!! Oh well, I usually end up going too!!!
    Willie and Clover!!! Ozzie

Thanks

LICKING!!!

Lick! Lick! Lick!

Lick themselves!

Lick each other!

Lick the couch!

Lick the blanket!

Lick my computer!

Lick ME!

Stop the licking Ps! Please, I'm begging you! :please: :please: :please:
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

Butters has only one issue- the whining and crying when he wants something (always either food or Gramma.)

Rigby- BARK BARK BARK, waking up at 7:30 on the weekends, peeing when happy, peeing when scared, peeing when you don't jump up to let her out right away, lick lick lick, and stealing EVERYTHING from Butters' mouth (which sets off Butters' issue.)

And, well, both of them have a habit of crowding me, which I sometimes like, but sometimes don't.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

Having to go outside and MAKE Dudley come inside!
    Mitzi if I want to do something to Mitzi (like measure her) she will not come to me I have to run her down.
    Lily she bites me when she's super excited. I thought we'd broke that habit but just last night she nailed me twice with those sharp teeth in my stomach. Oh yeah she jumps up and bites. UGHHHHHH
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

Let's see.

Sebastian's barking at any possible noise and touching me when we go to bed. He has to be under the covers and touch me.

Sabrina's non-stop licking everything.

Sofie's constant demand for belly rubs.
    Olga
    Remembering my angels Sebastian and Sofie.

Thanks

I sooooooo DITTO the licking. Shadow and Jadaa are licking MONSTERS.. YUUCCKK. Hershey and Sam are the paw at you till you pay attention to them. Scooby is my barker. He barks like my others talk. Not at kitties, not at noises - he just barks!!! Oh well!!
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!