Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

how they want to nap on top of me on the couch, but leap up every three minutes to run around the house barking because they heard a butterfly land on a flower five blocks away... nailing me squarely in the breast area every single time (getting down AND jumping back up).
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

The licking!! EVERYTHING...... and snuggling up my butt, and the prarie doggin... now its for everything, not just food!!
    Jennifer:cucum: & Molly!! :rpaw:
    Throw Molly a bone:
    http://www.dogster.com/?196799
    My Space:http://www.myspace.com/jherron1278

Click the link below to keep up with DLC's 1st Hooman kid:
    http://www.babysites.com/sites/jherron1278/

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Funny you should mention this....because I was planning on asking for advice.....

it's the constant whining from the backseat from Taffy when we are driving along, and she wants to be in the front seat in a lap instead of safely strapped in, in the backseat, in her carrier. Whine, I want up, whine, I hate stopping at red lights, whine, please notice me.

Whine....please Taffy, stop whining before I take out the gun from the console and shoot myself!!!

HELP ME! HELP ME! We have a 1400 mile one way trip coming up. How do you transporters do it with a whinying dog?

Thanks

My sweet wonderful Darwin pulls and barks like a retard on our walks. Austin is a JERK to Darwin and Grrrrt. Grrrrrt will pee on the rug after she's been put outside to pee. Buddy is neurotic and licking holes into his wrists(been to the vet and the only thing I can do is keep an ecollar on him, he goes through phases) Otto will pee dime sized spots on the carpet out of spite, Pearl will whine and I have to force her to go into the back yard to pee. Dolly won't shut the eff up if she wants a treat and can't get to it.

Thanks

You guys are all going to hell......my dogs are perfect, I love everything they do....at least that's what they have me convinced of
    Oh wait....does eating crap fall into this catagory

Thanks

Oh yes thanks Cat you reminded me of

Dud and Moo eating crap! They don't eat each others but they do Lily's and Buddy's. :confused: and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

Jumping on the couch. and off the couch. and on the couch and off the couch. and on the couch. and EITHER GET UP OR DOWN! :mad4:

Oh and when he's sitting in my lap, he backs up constantly. You. are. going. to. fall. off. :duh:

Thanks

Bailey's tail chasing. There's no rhyme or reason for it. It just does it all the time.
    Jill - Proud Hoomom to Bailey and Reese! :hearts:

Check us out on DOGS 101!
    Just click DACHSHUND

Member of Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue
    www.c2cdr.org

Thanks

I can't stand it when Casey walks away from me when I am trying to put his leash on his collar.

I tell them It's walkies time and Sophie gets all excited and does the happy dance.
    Put her leash on NO Problem.

Casey comes close to me to get his leash on and then walks away as I am trying to snap his leash on his collar. :mad:
    I'm hunched over him like the hunchback of Notre Dame and he walks away while I am holding his collar.
    I say to him "Are you coming or not!?" It really irritates me! :hissy:
    It's not like I have tricked him at any time that we are going for a walk and then change my mind and shut the door or unleash him.
    I don't know why he does it. I have him sit before I put his leash on and just as soon as I grab his collar --- up he goes and walks away :confused:

Don't even get me started on the LICKING! :faint:
    I'm getting irritated just posting this!!! :duh:

Thanks

paw licking is the only thing Duchie is OCD about... well, that and the LOOK. OF. DEATH. when we go out and she has to put her precious tu-tu on the cold and possible (ewwwww) wet ground to potty.

ahh, the abuse I put her through...

and the pros outweigh any of her cons about a bazillion to one.

My big dogs, however, drive her nuts. They are lined up like kids at McDonald's on "50 cent cheeseburgers and a free toy" day when she goes out to pee or poop --- all over her waiting to pee on whatever comes out FIRST. The 2 boys are of almost equal size now and clamber all over each other (and HRH) while she is TRYING to get a little privacy to do her bizness. Then they lick up the pee and pee where it was. ewwwww...

but what's a mom to do?
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner