Thanks

Default Everlasting Treat Ball?

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

Looks interesting, I'll have to check it out at Petsmart. Thanks for the tip.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Default Heck YEAH

I even posted about them here. Don't get the small size, he'll go through it in a minute. Get the large size and it will last for days. My herd LOVES it and all the flavors, and you can get the refills online for a decent price at Carealot.
    I have several growling matches over the possession of the treatball, usually between Buddy and anyone who thinks they can take it from him (Austin, Darwin, Dolly) Otto and Grrrrrt don't get much of a chance.

WE LOVE THE EVERLASTING TREAT BALL.Click here for reviews from August of last year.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    I even posted about them here. Don't get the small size, he'll go through it in a minute. Get the large size and it will last for days. My herd LOVES it and all the flavors, and you can get the refills online for a decent price at Carealot.
    I have several growling matches over the possession of the treatball, usually between Buddy and anyone who thinks they can take it from him (Austin, Darwin, Dolly) Otto and Grrrrrt don't get much of a chance.

WE LOVE THE EVERLASTING TREAT BALL.Click here for reviews from August of last year.
    I knew someone would know about them!! Would the medium one work? How long do the treats last?

Thanks

It's difficult to say how long the treats last. I once gave it to Buddy too soon (you need to wet the sides of the treat to get it into the ball) and the treat was out of the ball being enjoyed by him. But the other half of it stayed in and it lasted at least 4 days, with ALL dogs gnawing on it. (Except Otto and Grrrrt. They wanted to, but Darwin was running around like a loony with it everywhere, playing 'keepaway from Austin' )

Thanks

Great tip!! I think I'll pick one up this week. That way, Pippit can have a Kong one day, and the treat ball the next. He'll be one happy~and busy guy!