Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ugh... my vet

Thanks

IMHO, it's worth an extra drive to go to a vet you trust. Mine is pretty convenient but I'm not terribly excited about her hours, her commitment to staying a few minutes late so I could bring my dog it, etc. I am considering at least checking out a new clinic, with a traditional vet and a holistic vet at the same location. The best of both worlds, I think. I totally agree - finding a good vet is REALLY hard to fine, and when you have one, leaving is very difficult. Even the referral I got from my last GREAT vet clinic didn't pan out for me at all. I'd go to one you totally trust, even if it means driving a little extra distance.

Thanks

Oh Gosh, this really stinks,, I am leary about vets to begin with because of their tendency to want to over vaccinate so I don't really like private vets because of stuff like this,, but It looks like you may have to find a new vet...
    Lots of coming your way!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    I am leary about vets to begin with because of their tendency to want to over vaccinate so I don't really like private vets because of stuff like this
    Question, what is a "private vet"?
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)