Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Attitude

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Mr. Attitude

Today Napoleon and I had to get up early and go to the vet to finish up his annual shots. We spaced them out, did rabies about 3 weeks ago and DHPP today. Anyway, I also asked the vet tech to trim his nails. He is a HOLY TERROR about it. She did it, but it didn't look great...they were ragged and not short enough. So when we got home, I had to clean up his manicure, which of course he was not happy about. After that, I decided to nap on the couch a bit before work. Dax joined me and I kept calling for Po...he wouldn't come. Finally I gave up, figuring he was just pouting by sitting on the dog bed in the kitchen. I woke up and sure enough, that's where he was. Poor guy was FREEZING and shivering because our house is cold! He would have been nice and warm if he had just come over to the couch or even to the living room in front of the space heater...but no, Mr. Attitude could not swallow his pride! What a brat! :D

Also, at the vet, I took him down off the exam table after his shot and he didn't have his leash on yet. He ran straight out the exam room door to the lobby - that is the only time he is happy at the vet, is when we leave!! I had to chase after him!

Thanks

Poor Napoleon! Napoleon, your mommy and the vet are only trying to protect you and they love you very much. :heartbt: :hearts:

Jen Guest

Poor Napoleon! But the stubborns will make you cold!

Tasha agrees about the nail trim. After the Vet Techs take her in back for nails and anals you can always hear her coming back, top speed, to mommy, dragging the vet tech behind her.

Thanks

:hearts: Poor, poor, neglected, and unloved Po. :hearts:

Po Sweetie, Mutter is just doing her job! She loves you very much! :heartbt:
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

I hate when they don't trim the nails properly! Then they are already freaked and you have to try and fix it.

Poor 'Po, not only did he have his nails done twice, BUT he froze instead of snuggling with Mommy. I don't think there was anything TGIF about his day.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Po, you just have learn there are some times that it's not so smart to be so smart to have such an attitude! You should have snuggled with mom even if she did take you to the evil vet. :rofl:

I know what you mean about the not so good nail trims. No fun! Of course, I'd be happy if they could do a not so good one on Miller. They haven't been able to do his because after about 4 nails his eyes roll back in his head and he looks like he's going to have a seizure!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Poor Po and others, trimming nails is not a fun visit. Silly puppy giving you an attitude, but they don't forget easily. Next time ask the tech to trim the edges, it just takes a minute. Trixie is muzzled when she gets her trims and she is definitely not a happy camper, poor girl gets it done every 3 weeks.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Before I left for work I made sure Po was comfy...I heated up the SnuggleSafe disc and covered him on the dog bed with a blankie...

So I come home 6 hours later and this is what greets me...and actually when I walked in it was over his head like a shawl!

So he had stayed under the blankie ALL DAY! silly dog!!!

Thanks

Cute pics, looks like that's a warm blankie. Please what is a SnuggleSafe disc and where can I purchase it? Thanks.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

:rofl: Napoleon, you do have quite an attitude!!! You shouldn't be mad at your Mommy because I saw that turkey she fed you. If my dogs ever got a turkey (or a raw diet in general) I can guarantee they'd probably never get angry with me!
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte