Mikey Guest

Default Careful how you refer to your pets

Well, I tend to think out loud. I was at work and was all set to go home. We just had Max at the time and I was excited to go home and play with him. So I say in front of my co-workers: "Man, what a day, I've been looking forward to going home and playing with my hairy weinie all day". They expect odd references out of me, so they just stare at me and wait for the connection. Then it connected. I had to explain that I had a mini hairy weinie dog.

I'm always getting the kids going by cooing "How's my little weinies" etc. Well I'm talking to my mom who lives in an appartment. She says she has to be careful talking to her pets when she's in the washroom because you can clearly hear though the walls and she didn't want to sound like a crack pot. I said that could she imagine what would happen if they heard me in the bathroom.... "How's my little hairy weiner.... how's my little fella..... Ooohh you're soooooo cute!"

Thanks

I tend to do this too. Luckily most of the time the people around me know me and put it together...however occasionally I slip up and say something about my "weenie" and people just kind of look at me. Most of the time, I explain, but if its someone just being extremly nosey, I just let them walk away wondering....:confused:
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

:rofl: :rofl: My husband gave me a t-shirt with a picture of a dachshund with the quote, "I love my weiner." There are more daring ones out there. Sounds like you could make a fortune with your own "in-house" slogan! :rofl::rofl:

Edit: OK- I just looked. My shirt actually says, "Have you seen my weiner?"
    Last edited by Pokeys Mom; 12-01-2005 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks

Oh Mikey! You crack me up! I just had to explain to everyone passing by my office why I was laughing so hysterically and had tears streaming down my face. :rofl: :lol:

My husband has a T-Shirt with a Standard Male Doxie on it.
    It says My Wienie Does Tricks!

And while I am at it...... You are NEVER allowed to leave this board!!!!!!

Jen Guest

:rofl: :rofl: I never call Tasha a weenie, I think its because every darn walk someone yells out "hot dog" or "weiner dog". But yes, it can lead to misunderstandings, can't it, especially those hairy weenies.....

Mikey Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tiggermiss
    Oh Mikey! You crack me up! ....

And while I am at it...... You are NEVER allowed to leave this board!!!!!!
    Great, another woman who loves me for my mind :party1:

Thanks

I have a shirt that says, "My Weiner love you long time" :rofl:
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown