OK, I need some advice here, I think that the Innova puppy kibble I have been mixing with the Solid Gold and Nutro is too rich for Heidi and Princess.

I have been trying to wean them off the Nutro and have them on a complete diet of Solid Gold Hunchen Flocken and Innova, but when I mix the food 75% Solid Gold and Hunchen Flocken and 25% Nutro their stools get really really loose and mushy almost like Diahrrea, but when I go back to my mixture
of 50% Nutro and 50% Solid Gold and Innova they seem to be fine.

I think it is the Innova that is too rich for their tummies and causing the poopy problems, cause one day I mixed too much Innova, more than usual into the mix and that is when the loose stools started, but when I took the mixture back to 50% Nutro and 25% Solid Gold and 25% Innova they do just great on it, very firm and solid stools and very small ones.

I still want to go with a half raw diet and decided that I am just going to have to go with the frozen Nature's variety patties.. I give Courtney and the others a huge hand for being able to do raw from scratch, I just cannot afford the time for that, it is just way too time consuming for me and the tiny bit of time I have available.

I am holding off on doing the half raw patties until I can figure out a good mixture for the dry kibble.

I was really bummed out when I tried to go with mostly Solid Gold and Innova and very little Nutro and their stools got so loose..

Starting tonight I am going to just sprinkle in some of the Innova kibble and feed mostly Solid Gold and Nutro and see what happens with that I guess, and then maybe start to go with 75% Solid Gold and 25% Nutro,,

I would hate to just leave out the Innova because I really like the ingredients in it, but maybe I just might have to use that once in a while as a small snack, a few tidbits here and there....

How many of your puppers cannot handle the rich protein in the Innova regular or the Innova Evo?????

Thanks for any and all suggestions,,

I am also giving them the Solid Gold Seameal too..