Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freshmtt
    No, I have not tried that yet, I don't know where to get the fresh pumpkin from other than buying a whole one, are there cans of fresh pumpkin out there that are not the kind for the pies???
    100% pure canned pumpkin is usually very easy to find (not pie filling). My stores usually keep it in the section with canned fruits. Scoop it out of the can and put it in Tupperware and it is good in the refrig for a week. My girls like it.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Since dogs who eat raw utilize most of what they eat, the poop is very very small and firm. It is odorless too! It is the BEST!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceangirls
    100% pure canned pumpkin is usually very easy to find (not pie filling). My stores usually keep it in the section with canned fruits. Scoop it out of the can and put it in Tupperware and it is good in the refrig for a week. My girls like it.
    Thanks, I'll have to look for it,,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney
    Since dogs who eat raw utilize most of what they eat, the poop is very very small and firm. It is odorless too! It is the BEST!!

OK, I like to hear this, this way when they are doing zoomies in the backyard
    I don't have to worry about them stepping in mushy poop..

I will first start out trying the frozen patties and I will slowly try and work my way up to doing from scratch, I will have to see how it goes with the patties. God, I just feel like I am so lazy, but maybe if I have an energetic weekend it might end up being easy and fun, I can't say until I actually try it, so I will have to try it..