Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Excuse me, Andrea!!!!!!!
    Didn't you read the post about me the girls and the pups movin in with you?????
    NOW where will we fit????

Thanks

:wow: Andrea! :wow:

He IS a Handsome Dude! I am smiling from ear to ear! :D

I am totally in shock! Not that you left your home without Adult Supervision but
    having so much in your :heart14: and home for another Anipal.
    I am speechless ( I know, it doesn't happen often)

:welcome2: Dexter to the DLC family :hearts:
    on a New Forever home and a New Mommy! :cheer2: :banana:

Thanks

Dexter doesn't know just how lucky he is yet... you are so awesome. He's a real cutie pie who I know will blossom in your home !!!!!!!!!
    Ann-Marie and Lulu
    Shelby , Yogi , Sophie & Lucy

Saving just one dog won't change the world...but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    Unknown

Thanks

Default Catt, there's always room for one more~

As you can see, Dexter has made space for you by not taking up any seating at all:hearts:

I'll just sleep on the end table new Mommy, I don't take up no space:hearts:

I'm learning through osmosis (and he was also laying on the Dexter books)

I combed his hair out a bit. He came and stood on my lap and gave me very tentative kisses, which was sweet beyond belief, but I didn't wash out his beard very well and *ugh* that was difficult. He then put his arms on my neck, and his head on my shoulder and sighed. He stayed that way for a few minutes and then went and sat on the table.

Thanks

:awww: Make me cry why don'tcha. I :hearts: him already and can't wait until he settles in and starts causing you trouble.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

Your offspring is the trouble maker (yep, YOU'RE Darwin's birthmother, I'm just the hapless adoptive mommy :angel7: ) I so wish you could've seen how freaked out Darwin was about this dog. I've never seen him foam at the mouth before, excessive drooling and then rubbing and rolling all along the base of the house outside my bedroom window. I know Darwin is the most confused about this new addition, but holy cow is it funny.
    A guy approached us while we were walking yesterday, and Darwin was all big and bad barking, but the guy was just going to shake my hand, and when he did, Darwin recoiled in such horror that you would think that I beat him relentlessly every time I shook someone's hand. We need more socialization.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    Your offspring is the trouble maker (yep, YOU'RE Darwin's birthmother, I'm just the hapless adoptive mommy :angel7: ) I so wish you could've seen how freaked out Darwin was about this dog. I've never seen him foam at the mouth before, excessive drooling and then rubbing and rolling all along the base of the house outside my bedroom window. I know Darwin is the most confused about this new addition, but holy cow is it funny.
    A guy approached us while we were walking yesterday, and Darwin was all big and bad barking, but the guy was just going to shake my hand, and when he did, Darwin recoiled in such horror that you would think that I beat him relentlessly every time I shook someone's hand. We need more socialization.
    Oh but he's been with you MUCH longer then he was with me so he's all YOUR fault.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

I'll admit it, I wrecked a perfectly good puppy. I can't help it, he makes me giggle.

Thanks

Poor Darwin didn't stand a chance at your house did he??!!

Thanks

Default I didn't stand a chance with Darwin~