Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Angry "oooohh Bailey- mommy is madd!"- Geoff

:hissy:

Bailey is lucky I don't believe in spanking!!!!!!!! He chewed up the cord that goes from my phone to my computer so I can download music! (not connected at the time) He has NEVER chewed on anything like that before. And I have no idea how he got it! It was on the desk!! (Geoff?)

But what really p.o's :mad3: me is that he was hiding it under his wishbone stuffed animal while he chewed it.

SHEESH!

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
    :mad2:

I wish he had shoes so I could pee in them... then he'd know how mad i am!

Thanks

Be really, really careful! I had a friend whose doxie chewed through a cord while she was sitting at the computer. The current exited through her foot - almost blew it off! She had to be rushed to the vet and have physical therapy to regain the use of her leg.
    Lee Anne, Ruckus, Rowdie, Greyson, & Cayenne
    Foster Buds Always in Our :hearts: : Zipper, Tyrone, Gracie, Rosie, Tommy, Froggy, Hunter, Lowla, & Vader
    www.2ndChanceDoxie.com

Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution. ~ Kahlil Gibran

Thanks

That is scary b/c what could have happened. One of my cats liked telehone cords and chewed through two of them. The cords are now wrapped in heavy duty plastic.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

It is now fact! You are an official family member of the DLC. FInding said catastrophe - did you clean the mess up? Oh he** no - you grabbed a camera to show us YUP - you're ours now and forever:banana: :cheer2:
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Der Bailey,

Dis is Jax. Yous should not chews on dos kinds of tings. I chews on one when it was plugged in....it did not feels good!!! Pwease be carefuls!!!!!

Jax
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Mama, you're absolutely right.

My Bandit liked to chew cords when she was a pup. Gotta be careful, they can really hurt themselves. Scooter only chewed one cord. Unfortunately, it was one of my computer cords and cost $150. to replace. :scared1:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

It could just be an accidental one time thing. But it starts to repeat, you might need to adjust the behaviour.

Pogo cost me a bit of money while I was travelling back and forth from Chicago, as a retalation for leaving. He chewed a brand new Ethernet Cable that cost me $25. He chewed a brand new PC Tablet which I never even got to use $125 down the drain. Oh and he turned a good screw drive into Kong by chewing the heck out of the handle.

Oh well...

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

I had a foster that chewed through my laptop cord, ate my cell phone antenna, and did a number on a few Music Therapy journals. Bailey never chewed at all, so I guess I was being paid back by the doxie gods. :lol:
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks

I am lucky that Gigi doesn't really like to chew. She just loves to eat. Her favorite "chew toy" will be paper products... she loves to shred those.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks

Exclamation

I know it's bad and dangerous and maddening, etc., etc., but...the picture still made me laugh...bad, Bailey bad!!